Chapter 7

(3rd person pov)

It's not the end of the day, Y/n, Issei and Mio we're walking home together except Mio had an annoyed look on her face.

Mio: "why are you too following me?"

Y/n: "Hm, maybe it's because I'm heading home and we just so happen to live in the same place."

Yuma: "hey Issei over here! Do you want to walk home together."

Issei: "Sure Yuma just give me a minute!"

Y/n: "go on bro have some fun and make sure not to be too much of a perv." I gave him a smile as I slapped his back.

Issei: "Ow yeah yeah I know." Issei then ran over to Yuma as they began to chat.

Mio watched as they we're out of earshot before turning to me.

Mio: "I still don't get why you let your brother date a Fallen."

Y/n: "like I said before it makes him happy to date her so I'm not going to go break them up. But don't get me wrong if anyone tries to harm my brother you or Maria I won't hesitate to cut them down."

Mio had slight blush when I mentioned her but kept quiet.

Maria: "Hey, Mio,Y/n! Did you have a good day at school?"

Mio just grumbled something and walked past Maria much to her confusion.

Y/n: "it was certainly interesting to say the least."

Maria: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "hm?"

Maria: Mio it seems like she's in a really foul mood can you explain why?

Y/n: "let's just say some interesting stuff happened today"

Maria: "Oh, I see well that's certainly no good you should have used protection."

Y/n: "Idiot I don't mean that type of interesting."

Y/n and Maria turn around to see Mio who still had an annoyed look on her face.

Y/n sighs before walking over to Mio who still had an annoyed look and now a nasty glare

Mio: "What?"

Y/n: "Look, about Yuki..."

Yuki: "Y/n"

I turn around to see Yuki standing next to Maria.

Yuki "I have something important to discuss with you, alone."

(Timeskip)

Y/n and Yuki were sitting in a cafe right next to each other.

Y/n: "hey yuki, why do we need to sit so close?"

Yuki: "yes we do need to sit so close I don't want other people to hear us." Yuki keep pressed even closer to Y/n to the point where half her body was leaning on him.