Poison Ivy or Daisy?

*NEXT DAY*

Aleesha's POV: I woke up in Bill's bed. Bill was nowhere in sight, I hopped out of bed, and I looked around his huge room and in his bathroom. He was gone! I run downstairs and see him and Tom fighting over what to cook. I smile in relief. "Hey, Morning!" I say, walking down the rest of the stairs. Bill turns to me, his bare, no makeup face, gorgeous ad can be and so innocent looking. His smile lit up my morning, "Morning," he chuckles and wraps an arm over my shoulders and hugging me close. His dreads were in a ponytail. His skin was lit with the morning sun. I turned my eyes away from the sun as it felt like the sun burnt holes in my eyes. "Hungry?" Tom asks. "God yes!" I laugh a little bit, my sleepy voice peaking out. I lay my head against Bill as he held me, the way he towered over me, I felt like a midget compared to him, but I am 5'7! I looked at Bill's smile. Things felt off in the house, but it seemed better? Everyone acted happy and not fearful, and Tom was kind and funny! What was happening? I enjoyed it, though, no bad feelings or surroundings. I sit down on the kitchen island barstool, Bill wraps his arms around my waist from behind and laying his head on my shoulder, leaving a tiny, soft kiss on my neck. His thumb rubbed circles around my stomach as he held me. "So, in a bit, we have a race today. Are you up to come?" Bill asks. "Uhh, sure!" I smile, sipping some of Bill's coffee. Bill smiles, I look around. The black interior of the house seemed to be warm and lit up by the sun, Gustav and Georg came in from the pool. I waved good morning to them and ate my food. Tom fixed. Bill took a few bites of mine as he waited for his plate. Bill sat beside me and ate when his plate was laid down. We finished and ran back into Bill's room. I find all my clothes, I put on a long sleeve shirt with a lacey neck collar and some black jeans, to match Bill. I slide on my Converse, I missed these so much! I look at myself in the mirror, feeling reset, and refreshed. I smile and turn to Bill, who's struggling to tie his leather boots right. I laugh as he laughs in embarrassment, "Need help?" I ask, setting on the edge of the bed and patting my lap for his to lay his foot on my lap. He lays his foot down, and I tie the strings tight and good. He kisses my cheek and goes into the bathroom to do his makeup. I braid my hair into two braids, and then I brushed my teeth.

*AT THE RACE*

Bill's POV: I make Aleesha stay in my car, out of sight. I lock the doors and walk over to the rest of my gang. I look back, and I can't see her past my tinted windows. I ran up to Tom to grab my two guns from his car. "Where are they?" I ask. He points to the backseat. I grab them and put them in my jacket pockets. "She going to be ok?" Tom asks about Aleesha, I nod. "She will be fine," I reply. I run back to my car and get into my drivers seat, Aleesha, looking like a model. I smile and pat her knee. She jumps startled but then laughs. Then a huge gun fight breaks out, I see and hear Tom yelling and shooting. Aleesha bears her teeth and looks back at me, ready to win a fight. We step out, and I hand her one of my guns. The gang shoots at us, me duck and shoot back, I got hit with a knife in the shoulder, and so did Aleesha. "OH WE'RE PLAYING LIKE THAT NOW? I SEE!" Aleesha yells. She shoots the guy in the face. I smile and pat her shoulder. She takes out 2 other men. I get the last 4. We hopped into my car and began laughing from victory. "Damn, baby! I thought you were a daisy! Not poison ivy!" I laugh. "Well, I can handle myself sometimes when I was to put up a good fight!" She smiles, fixing my cut on my shoulder with bandages. I rub her thigh, and then I start my car. When she's done, I get to the starting line and wait. The tiny Japanese girl stands between the cars and waves a flag to signal go. I push the throttle and floor it. My acceleration fast, I don't hit my brakes going around the curves, I shoot through them like a bullet in the wind. Aleesha was my engine to keep me going, I had the passion now she's back with me. I floor it more, Aleesha yelling and screaming with pure determination and hope to win. I smile, my knuckles turning white as I grip the steering wheel harder when I turn another big curve, then I see the finish line, I floor it, seeing the others come up behind. I speed up, and I pass the finish line in no time! Aleesha reaches over and shakes my arm as she yells with happiness from me winning. I grab her hand and kiss it. "It was for you, babydoll," I smile. Tom comes over and smiles wickedly, "YOU GOT THE SPEED! FLOORING IT!" Tom reaches in and pats my shoulder. I smile, adjusting my rings on my hands. I see Aleesha's eyes, that piercing stare of hers. Her sharp jawline, her long fingers, her slim but hourglass body. She's a daisy on the outside and poison ivy on the inside. Her pale skin was almost like a ghost. Her white teeth, her plump, rosy pink lips. I want to give her another night she won't forget. Maybe tonight, if she's feeling it. I reach over the gear shift and place my hand on her thigh, she smiled and her fingers play with my rings. I smiled and parked over at my usual spot. I wasn't about to let this beautiful girl not get any love. She only gets my love, unlike any woman I've ever used. Aleesha's a keeper, not in a bad way. She's helped me and changed me. I have been tougher since I got her back. My love, Aleesha.