Your Chaos

Bill's POV: I watched as Aleesha began to walk down the stairs. I had to get her before she hurt Gabby or anyone else. I stood up and ran after her, "ALEESHA!" I yelled. I covered her face with my hands and pulled her into my room, where I and Tom held her down until she chilled out. Her chest rose fast, and her eyes watered. We finally got to the point where I could handle Aleesha myself now. She still had broken glass in her hand. Her head bobbed as she was layed on the bed. She was pure chaos. I wanted to know what went on in her head. She tried to sit up and couldn't cause I held her back. It was like we were in a horror movie! Her arms twitched, and her hands would strain. Her veins were popping from her neck. Her eyes were red, and her pale lips were. "I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN THE MENTAL FACILITY!" Kept running through my head. Was she supposed to be in an asylum? Acts like it! Her life was chaos. She never got freedom, I'm guessing. She reached up and grabbed my shoulders to try and pry me off. Her nails dug into my skin. I winched but didn't get off her. She screamed as I put my hand over her mouth. I grabbed her wrist and put them above her head, and held tight. Tom was cleaning up his wound. I was still fighting with Aleesha. She finally wore herself out and stopped fighting. Gabby came up and hid around the doorframe, her eyes filled with tears. My blood dripped onto Aleesha. Tom took Gabby into his room. I heard her cries and pleads. I got off Aleesha, locked my door, and cleaned up. I never should have injected her with that anesthesia. My plans haven't been the best lately. Her body lay on my bed, her eyes were open, and her skin was pale. She looks like a corpse rotting away. Her arms twitched, and her eyes slowly blinked. I felt a burning sensation on my cuts on my face and my wounded shoulder. Once I cleaned up, I walked back to Aleesha. She was lying in her side and used her best hand to stop the bleed in her other. I grabbed bandage wrap and began wrapping her hand. She never even tried to look at me. Her eyes stayed on her hand. She lay lifeless and hopeless. The house was quiet. Quietest it's ever been. Once, I got done with Aleesha's hand and hid it under her ribs. She was acting weird. Not her usual badass, crazy attitude. She was quiet and dead almost. "Aleesha?" I asked. She didn't respond. "Talk to me!" I said. She finally looked at me. Her eyes were so red, and her dark circles were coming out. She looked as if she was going to cry. "What's wrong with you?" I asked in a husky voice. "Why do you care, Bill?!" She spat. Her voice was hoarse from yelling. "Aleesha, you scared everyone in the house!" I stated. She buried her face in the sheets. I went to walk to her, but her reaction time took over. She sat up and crawled away from me, I grabbed her ankles and pulled me back to her. She went to scream, but I stopped her. "Shhhh," I said, stoking her cheek. Her eyes widened, and she grabbed my arm. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" She screamed, falling off the bed. I smiled, there was the girl I had met before. She just needed something to fight with. I put some weight on her lower waist, and she struggled under me. I ran my hand down her chest and on her stomach. She squeezed her eyes and shut. "Now, will you tell me what's wrong?" I asked, removing my hand from her mouth. She was breathing heavily, "NEVER!" She yelled. I leaned in close to her lips. "Aleesha, please behave. I don't want to do this!" I said, running my hands up her shirt. "BILL! PLEASE! STOP!" She screamed. Her eyes filled with tears, but she didn't cry. She punched my chest and screamed. Commotion started at my door. "BILL! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!" I heard Gabby yell. I heard Tom yell at her, and a loud door slammed. I would have usually killed off the other who acted like Aleesha, but something about her made me want her more. She was different. In a good way. I removed my hands. She turned over and hid her face and balled up. She quivered and shook.

Aleesha's POV: I wasn't ready! He touched my scars. I panicked and fought. Now I have the feeling he's gonna load his gun and shoot me. My eyes are filled with tears, but I can't cry.  I felt a hand run down my spine. "Get away....." I mumbled. "Don't hide Aleesha, I'm sorry....." Bill said. I felt him sit beside me. He rubbed my back. "YOU AIN'T SORRY! Y-You," I ran out of breath. His hand slipped under my arms, and he pulled me closer. His thumb moved in circles around my arm. It was so, so comforting? I hated to do it, but I needed some love for a minute. I rested my head on his lap, facing his stomach. He ran his hands through my hair. My arm moved around his waist. His cologne was strong but relaxing. He was gentle! I was shocked! This wouldn't last long, though. He would find something to pick a fight with me soon. I needed it to stay like this! Tom burst in. It interrupted the moment of kindness. "Well, now you are cuddling with the woman who about killed us! WOW!" Tom judged. Bill's whole demeanor changed again. My life is chaos! NO FREEDOM, NO LOVE, AND NO CARE! I wanted to scream and cry, but I can't! My body won't let me! It rejects the feeling! I can feel like I'm gonna cry, but nothing happens! I just need to cry and let loose of all this shit! I wanna love Bill! But I can't! Not with the way he treats me. Just like my father. Living in a world of terror and hatred. Everything feels like I've caused it! Nothing or no-one to vent to. If Bill would just change and let some people into his world, he would change! I  know it! I can feel feel it! I KNOW!