The Honeymoon

After the wedding, the "Honeymoon" necessarily followed as tradition dictates.

It took place on Reunion Island in the middle of summer for Reunion Islanders but for the French it happened at the beginning of January. And for those who do not know this famous Island: it is infested with mosquitoes that does not cause you tiny pimples as in France, it is geographically in the Indian Ocean and more precisely in the Mascarenian archipelago, and last small specificity: there are a lot of dogs wandering there.

So they left two months after the wedding on this Island, once they were able to recover their health, after being able to discover even if the party was beginning to date.

They flew at Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport around 8 a.m. approximately and arrived around 7 p.m., the same evening.

As the flight lasted more than 11 hours, when they arrived, they took a taxi and once they arrived at the hotel, they went to bed directly because of the time difference.

They had planned a whole bunch of activities at the base without thinking about the baby who were in this little belly.

For information in 2004, Lilie was 25 years old and Mael 29 (soon 30 years old).

The activities were as follows: paragliding, hiking to the famous volcano there, horseback riding, etc...

But not everything went as planned, as previously indicated, because they didn't know anything about pregnancy.

Lilie still asked herself a lot of questions about the nausea she had recurrently and her slight weight gain, until:

"-Mael! Mael! Mael! Come and see!

-What's up with Lilie? A problem?

-No, well, I don't think so... I think I'm pregnant, as indicated by the test I just performed.

-You're kidding but it's good, but I must admit that it doesn't fall that well, because our honeymoon is a little ruined since you can't do all the activities that were planned. But let's look forward to this news and we will notify the others when we return.

-All right, that's fine with me, even if this news makes me all the more stressful. In short, do you think it will be a girl or a boy?

-I would really like a boy to teach him everything I know even if a girl will sit me just as well eh!

-The two will suit me perfectly, I would like them just as much!

-Yes, me too! "

Finally, that's what he made everyone believe about his opinion, even if he really hoped that it was a boy who could become like him.