The next 3 years

Several months followed and they got closer and closer despite their ages. By getting closer, I mean that they started flirting and then finally going out really together. And their families were all the more delighted, since they saw them become happier and happier on their side.

Until the moment when, after three years of relationship, Mael began to ask the fateful question:

"-Do you want to marry me Lilie? He asked him on the doorstail after asking his parents if he could.

-Uh, Mael, we're too young, aren't we?

-You, probably but me more really, and we have known each other for a long time now so why not?

-Mael I'm sorry but not at the moment, sorry.

-Well, very well, I would try my luck again in a while. "

And that's what he did three or four times in vain since every time and she refused. Until the moment when after abandoning it was Lilie who exchanged her role with Mael. It was she who made her repeated marriage proposals until 2003 when the two mutually agreed to get engaged in order to close this endless debate.

The year 2004 was the departure of great things followed by serious consequences.

Since that same year, the wedding took place with more than 140 guests, why 140? I don't know, asked them!

It was magnificent, because they arrived on the back of Frisians (majestiful horses of black or gray dress mainly) at their ceremony.

But then, the same evening, they partyed until no hours, the two ended up so drunk that Mael took pictures with her friends with her buttocks in the air in the toilet of the party room and Lilie ended up on the table dancing like crazy to land in the toilet ten minutes later spat out her guts.

Finally crazy evening what!