Chapter 1 - The Start

Începe de la început

At that moment Akane felt sad for the H/c boy and continued to observe the kids on the window.

-??? POV-

It was another ordinary day at the playground, i was alone, playing with some train toys than i take from the toy box.
I felt a bit lonely, due to my weird appearance and height, most of the people here are scared by me and sometimes avoid any type of conversation.

I just wished I had someone to call a friend.

That's when i saw two boys.
One was a green haired boy and the other was a spike haired blonde.
I didn't know what was a really happening, from what it looked like, the blonde was yelling a the green one.

Blonde Boy: "Useless Deku! Always getting on my nerves! Do you think you can actually become a hero? Even if you're quirkless?!"
Green Boy: "Well, yeah... I don't know..."

My curiosity was getting the best of me, stading up I did my way towards the two.

-3rd POV-

The H/c boy made his way to the two boys fighting, Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya were their names.

Y/n: "Hey, why are you being so mean to him?" He questioned Bakugo.
Bakugo: "Huh?!" He turned around. "Who are you?!"
???: "Oh great..." He quietly muttered. "Uhm, I--
Bakugo: "Are you challenging me?!"
???: "What? No. I just waked what's your deal with him." He pointed to Izuku.
Bakugo: "That's none of your business!"

The H/c boy was starting to feel frustrated.

???: "I just asked a simple question."
Bakugo: "Why do you want to know so bad? You want to fight me?!"
Izuku: "Kacchan stop!" He tried to do something.
Bakugo: "Shut up your nerd!" He yelled at him.
???: "No I don't want go fight, I just want to know why are you being so mean with him."
Bakugo: "Like I said that's none of your-- you know what? Whatever! I can't deal with more then two nerds at the same time." He starts to walk. "Goodbye you losers!"

Bakugo leaves the area, leaving a stunned Izuku and a very confused Y/n behind.

???: "...Okay."

Y/n turned to Izuku who immediately git started by the soulless eyes starting at his. The boy made his way to him and extended his hand to Izuku.

???: "Hey, are you alright?"
Izuku: "Y-Yeah! Yeah. I am." Izuki takes his hand and the boy helped him to stand up "Thank you, but why did you helped me?"
???: "I just wanted to know why "Kaccha" was being this mean to you. What's his deal anyway?"
Izuku: "Kacchan's been like that ever since his quirk manifested."
???: "Hold on, I heard him talk about you being quirkless or something. What is that?"

Izuku looks down a bit as his tone got into a more sad one.

Izuku: "It means that I don't have a quirk. Everyone looks down at me just because of that..."
???: "...That's it?"
Izuku: "Huh?! What?" He lifted his head shocked by the statement.
???: "People look down on you because you don't have a quirk? Really? Why would people care that much about you being quirkless?" He said bluntly.

Izuku was in loss of words, at this point in his life everyone had always made him feel useless, someone with no future whatsoever.
And then comes this weird messy H/c boy being the first one who helped him.

Izuku: "I-It's because I want to be a hero! And only those who have quirks can be heroes!"
???: "Why this hero thing so important?"
Izuku: "Wait? You don't know what heroes are?!"
???: "Uh, no. I've been on this planet for like, a few days by this point."
Izuku: "Heroes are the coolest people in the world! They save people who need help with a fearless smile whenever the situation! And there's All Might, the number one hero here in Japan!"
???: "Ooh, now you really caught my interest. Can you tell me more about heroes and those things."
Izuku: "Huh? U-Uh yeah... Yes, I can! Oh wait I forgot, My name is Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?" He extends his hand to him.