The diary

At the students' hidden hideout.
"See, I told you we could get Dovey's without hort's help." Hester smiled as she was holding dovey diary. "Do we read it or wait for hort?"  Agatha asked.
"We read it, I want to hear the juicy gossip!" Dot answered. "OK, ok," Agatha said. "Should I read the hints who her crush is?" Hester asked. "OF COURSE," the others yelled.  "Her skin is pale with some scars here and there. Her eyes are a beautiful hunter green with bits of brown. Her hair is such a  beautiful shade of red. " Hester was Imitating Dovey's voice as she read Clarissa's diary.  "She's just describing lesso..." Dot said, confused. "Of course, because she likes lesso!" Sophie answered.  "I like it when she yells at me, I probably seem crazy... " Hester continued reading. "Oh, it's definitely lesso," hort said, coming into the secret hideout.  "Her hands look so soft yet so ruff, I kinda want her to choke me against a wall..." Hester said, reading the book. "Damn girl," Beatrix said.  "I swear I only fell for her on accident, but I don't think it's an accident anymore..."  Hester was fully into reading it now.  "I kinda get that," Agatha said as she thought of tedros.
"I want her to be ruff with me, maybe even misuse me... that doesn't mean anything, right?" Hester continued. "No, it definitely does..." Sophie said.  "I want her to bring me to the doom room and fuck me" Hester continued mouth wide open. "I didn't know Clarissa had a dark side..." hort said. "Same here," tedros walk in.

"WHY IS HE HERE?!" Hester screamed, almost throwing hort at tedros. "Agatha texted me about where this place is," tedros said calmly.  "Let's just get back to reading," Beatrix said as she moved closer to Hester. 
"Fine." Hester said angrily. "God, she's so gorgeous I could literally die. She just so so so so, AHHHHHH, " Hester continued reading as she hugged Beatrix. "But what if she's straight....?" Hester said. "There's no way she's straight," Dot said, shaking her head.
"I think I'm just rambling now...  I just hope she doesn't ask about my family,  though..." Hester said after she gasped. "What's wrong with her family?" Tedros asked. "Let's find out," Beatrix avoids eye contact with tedros.

An: Image what else dovey wrote about what she wants lesso to do to her.

Word count: 401