𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Start from the beginning

He broke away from the kiss trailing kisses down to your chest before latching onto the one he wasn't massaging, sweet moans left your lips as he swirled his tongue around your nipple sending a wave of sensation down to your lower region. He removed his mouth from you boob with a pop sound immediately attaching to the other doing the same, once he was finished he trailed kissed down until he reached your throbbing pussy, "relax for me" he placed your legs over his shoulder getting ready to devour you, he's waited so long and he wasn't going to disappoint you.

You felt his breath against your wet throbbing pussy sending shivers down your spine from the cold feeling, suddenly a phone rang snapping you both out of your sexual trance. He spotted the light of a phone coming from your pants pocket and immediately grabbed it, he smirked to himself seeing the name of the contact, he answered putting the call of speaker.

You heard Shigeru's voice from the phone as keigo placed the phone right besides you, you gave him a confused look until you focused on what Shigeru was saying. "Hey [Y/N] are you there?" You felt your legs being hosted on keigos shoulders once again, "Yeah, what do you want? I'm bus-" you were cut off once you felt keigos tongue against you. Bitting back any sound you focused on the movement of keigos tongue slowly entering you, "Fuc-" "[Y/N]? Are you ok? Did something happen?" You bit your bottom lip while keigo continued to tongue fuck you.

"I'm fine- what do you want?" You questioned feeling his thumb rub circles around your clit, the amount of pleasure you were feeling was intense, you never felt something like this, it was amazing and you wanted more. "I just wanted to talk about that day,-" he continued talking but you were more focused on how good keigo was making you feel, at this point you didn't care if Shigeru could hear, you just couldn't hold it on anymore. Keigo pushed his fingers inside you while he sucked on your clit causing you to let out a loud moan followed by curses, he pushed you closer to him feeling even more pleasure than before.

"[Y/N] what the fuck? What are you doing right now?" You heard him shout from the phone as you felt an unfamiliar feeling in your stomach, "fuck.. right there" you whispered soon feeling yourself come undone. You relaxed into the bed trying to steady your breathing, keigo got up from between your thighs making sure he cleaned every last drop of you, he grabbed the phone hearing Shigeru cursing and spitting random shit. "Hello? Yeah so I'm bout to fuck your ex-fiance you're welcomed to stay and listen" he smirked placing the phone on his nightstand.

You didn't notice that by now you both were completely naked, he kissed you softly, bringing his hand to your cheek, "how do you want it?" He questioned while you stared at him a bit surprised, what you wanted never mattered so this was completely new "just go slow till I say otherwise" you whispered, he gave a small smile before kissing you gently "stop me if anything" he whispered before pushing himself into you. "Fuck, you're huge" you winched in pain feeling his huge cock stretch you out, once he was fully in he gave you a couple of seconds to adjust before you decided you were ready for him.

You gave him a quick nod, and he began thrusting in and out of you at a slow pace, it felt almost painfully slow as the pain you felt turned into pleasure. "You can go now" you spoke between heavy breaths, as his thrust became faster, the room was soon filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping against one another, your legs were around his waist as your fingers clawed at his back. "fuck keigo~ harder~" you moaned out while he immediately increased his speed, he continued ramming into you until you finished all over him.

But even then he still didnt stop, he threw both your legs over his shoulders while he attacked your neck with kisses and soon leaving hickeys all around. "Feels good doesn't it?" He questioned while you nodded, he slowed down his pace before removing himself from your neck, "use your words, baby" his thrust were slow and gentle but you desired more. "yes"

"I fuck you sooo much better than he did right?"

"Yes, keigo"

"Fuck keep saying my name" he sped up his thrust, making sure every last each of himself was inside you, "fuck keigo right there~" he felt himself becoming close to his own release but he held it until you were close. "I'm close.." you breathed out feeling his dick twitch inside you, "fuck lets make a mess together baby" you felt his thrust become sloppy while he continued until you both released at the same time.

Both of you tried to catch your breaths, keigo did not want to pull out of you. He wanted to stay exactly like this, he clasped on top of you finally pulling himself out, he glanced over at the phone to see the call was still going, "You're still here?" He questioned before hanging up. You let out a small laugh before cuddling up against keigo,

"Do you wanna do a round 2?"

"We can do more than that"

——

July 12th, 2132 5:32am

The next morning you woke up acking and sore, you were still a complete sticky mess since you were both to tired to move from about 6 rounds, you sat up feeling something still hard inside you. You placed your hands under you feeling the broad muscles you looked to see keigo sleeping soundly under you, the more you tried to get up but your legs were sore and would barely move with force, the more you moved the more you felt some type of pleasure from keigo still being inside you. He began moving and groaning in his sleep causing more of a friction and panic in you.

He slowly woke up to see you on top of him completely naked, you covered your breast feeling a bit embarrassed, he looked down to see he was completely inside you and was surprisely hard. "Umm round 7?" He questioned while you slapped his chest, "No you idiot I have to go, now what time is it?" Looking out the window to see it was still a bit dark hopefully you hand time to get ready. "It's like 5 in the morning, go back to sleep" he caressed your hips sheepishly while you tried to get up. But it was no use.

"How are you going to work when you can barely move your legs?" He laughed looking at you shrugging to get yourself off him, "shut up and help me" he immediately flipped you over to where he was on top. Still not moving from inside you, you both stared at eachother for a bit until you finally felt him pull out, "actually I think I might stay in today, my body's killing me" you slumped down against the bed trying to relax your body, "I'll start the water"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅