𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Warning: explicit content

July 11th,2132 8:37pm

You stood in front of his door hesitating to knock, you haven't seen him since he drop you off 3 days ago. You stared at the door before slowly knocking, you waited for him to answer but you knew he was probably out or sleeping considering it was already late, you knocked again and no answer. Deciding to finally leave you took on step towards the elevator until the door opened revealing keigo with a sheepish face, "[Y/N]? Oh good, I was so worried about you" he engulfed you in a tight hug while you hugged him back. He soon invited you in and you got comfortable before relaxing on his couch.

"So how are you?" He questioned breaking the silence between you too, "I called it off with Shigeru, I caught him once I came home that day" you revealed as the room fell silent. On the inside Keigo was ecstatic, but he didn't want to show that, "I can finally have you know" you spoke before placing your lips against his roughly, he was a bit shocked at first until he relaxed into it. The two of you soon broke apart while panting heavily, "Keigo, do you want to-?" "Yeah" he picked you up leading you up the stairs to his bedroom.

Once he got there he placed you on the bed and roughly pressed his lips against yours, you broke the kiss to take your shirt off him doing the same while your lips found eachothers again. "Keigo, do you think you can make me feel good?" You questioned as he kissed your neck, his hands trailing down to remove your pants, he unbutton them removing his head from your neck, "Is that what you want?" He questioned lowering his body as he pulled your pants off.

You nodded in response as you were left in just your underclothes, you felt that same familiar feeling and sensation as you watched his hands trail up and down your legs. You felt your lower area becoming wet, something you never experienced, distracted in your thought you didn't see him press 2 fingers against you while you tried to close your legs but he immediately pressed one down against the bed, he rubbed his fingers against you while you began squirming under him wanting more. You watched as he played with the hem of your panites, pulling them down slowly until they were completely off.

You saw as he stared down at you with a smirk spreading across his face, a bit embarrassed you felt your face hit up while you tried to close your legs again, "Stop staring so hard" he peered your legs opened getting in between them for you to feel his growing boner. You let out a small sound before he captured your lips in a kiss, his hand roamed over your chest causing you to arch your back, his hand snuck behind your back unclasping your bra. His hand immediately went to grope you breast in his hand massaging it roughly causing moans to leave your lips, he took that opportunity to sneak his tongue between your lips.