⊂ꜱᴏ-ᴊᴜɴɢꜱ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ⊃

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She close the door of the apartment, leaving her all belonging burning into apartment, her phone, her laptop, her books, her files, documents, she doesn't care anymore, because when she went into her room the floor slips from her feet as she saw her two kittens dead in her bed.

Her bag had only clothes, photo album, her results and that's it. Her eyes widen when she saw the whole army of her mother's guard, she wore mask as she went down stairs.

The guard pick her bag, one open the door of the car, and after that they drive to airport, she just look out of the window.

Standing into the stairs of private jet her mother owns, she stares at the country as she sighed and get into it and then the jet flew to Turkeys.

"Anneyeonghaseyo" the Minister of turkey says as she get off from jet standing in front of him, she nods her head, "Assalam-o-Alikum" she said as the minister laughed out of embarrassment.

FLASHBACK END:-

Months passes now and they couldn't find her as they finally gave up, Minho was also finding he was visiting abroad while Jihoon into Busan and others into cities of South Korea.

And the day of the new classes came, the students wake up, wore uniform, eating breakfast they all get into bus and enter the college.

The girls were on the girls college, and boys into boys, no co-ed. Principal rocked students shocked.

The shades of newly sun risen fall into the school lightening it up, the founten doing its work, teachers entering the college with proud smiles, new rich ass students entering the college, showing off their best.

Eun-sim, So-ae, and Na-luna enters the college together and stood at the gate for their friend to arrive, no one changes, Yuna just got tattoos, and Ha-joon was dating famous actor from abroad, she gets richer and richer.

Hyun-ok company again gets into top, with billions of profits and she hired more security into her house, their mansion become huge , and more luxurious.

Haru grew more handsome and taller, Jihoon become the nation winner and gets famous, Han become cold hearted and rich, Minho calls everyone off, went abroad to study.

The luxurious car, black Rolls Royce stood in front of the college as everyone stops in the track to see the students who got damn like money.

Suddenly the car get off from the car as he opened the door for one and only So-jung Lee, she step her foot out as she gets out, everyone gasped, as well as the teachers.

She grew more taller, her hair reaching her backbone tail, her eyes dim and dark, her skin more fair, she has changed and changed to be more beautiful.

"Oh my fucking god! What-wait what the hell?! So-jung! " Na-luna exclaimed as the other two hugs her whole heartedly. As Na-luna pouts.

"Hey! Bent down! I want to hug you too!" So-jung smiles softly as she Bent's down and Na-kuna hugs her, tightens her grip onto her neck, So-jung eyes met Eun-sim as she nodded her head, smirking like Boran Kuzum she gets up, As Na-luna screamed, "so-jung you are so giant!" As so-jung helps her off her.

"You are.... Am..... 5'10?" So-ae asked as So-jung shrugged her shoulders, "I guess".

Time skip......

We came to see Ha-joon talking into phone about the nights and dirty shit as her girls who were about 5-6 laughed along her, Yuna was on the ground, back yard.

"Wait, So-jung... " Yuna said as she saw her eyes, she thought it's a different person, but she was So-jung, the girl his brother had fall for.

"So-jung..... " she whispered as So-jung looked down at her and tilt her head and sighed, "look, I'm so sorry-"

Before she could speak, she gets pushed as So-jung brings a rod, "so-jung, so-jung! Please! Don't! ".

So-jung raise her brows before entering the rod into Yuna's left leg, making her scream in echo, " do you like it?" So-jung speaks in her dik voice like always, "so-jung" she breaths, "oh god, please don't it's hurting" her tears filled her eyes as it starts to falls down.

"Mhm? Really? Then let's make it quick" Yuna confusedly looked at her who went away as yuan sighed and lays her head back crying in pain, "so-jung what are you doing..... "

"Making it quick" she said as she makes a heavy object fall on her same leg making her scream again as So-jung smirked when she saw Yuna closing her eyes, she crouches down, "tell them, So-jung Lee did it" before patting her face and leaving the place.

"Be ready Ha-joon.... "

"Oh right, no wait, I have great offer, how about a girl, with long height, blue eyes, black long hair and fair so in, would she be able to fulfill your desire?" She said through phone as she eye So-jung entering the class, before she could react, so-jung picks up the chair throwing it at her.

The girl beside her screams, as so-jung crisp her hair and lean dangerously close to her, "shhhh, don't darling" she warned her as the girl gulp her voice down.

"Oh hell" Ha-joon said as she noticed blood, but just then so-jung grip her head and hit her face multiple times into the tvale making her scream in pain, the voice was in beautiful rhyme in echo.

So-jung noticed she had lose her conscious, leaving her and her friends she turns around to see only one girl sitting scaredly in to her seat, as she wet her skirt, she scoffed, closing the door, she left the school.

"I told you revenge.is.sweet"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

last chapter: 30-march-2024

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

last chapter: 30-march-2024

EUNOIA | BOOK 1 | On Goingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें