⊂ʜᴇ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ⊃

She was now 15 years old and was living in her own apartment , bought by her mother on her 15th birthday, it was designed as she and her father wanted. 

she was studying on the  Jamsil Middle School , the most known middle school in south Korea, Seoul

she was studying on the  Jamsil Middle School , the most known middle school in south Korea, Seoul.  she was praised for her well studies , she was the no.1 in her middle school, no matter how much other students tries, they won't get on her place. 

a lot had happened in these years, she become colder more than she had planned for, her eyes become more firm, her height increased ,she got a tattoo on her upper arm, she gets assulted by no one but her step-father.

so the thing happened that day was, she was studying for the last paper tomorrow, but then someone entered her room without her permission, she looks at the way and found that it was Haru her step-young father, as she was 15 he was 20, his beauty was  intense. 

other else she gets up from there and greet him, "good greeting, father" she start calling him father this year as she was forced to, he smiled before handing her milk, "i never asked for it" she said. 

"i just knew that you would be craving for it" he said as he sit on the bed, "um, actually can you leave?" she asked politely but she was that why did he is smirking. "you go on work and i will leave" . 

she gulp the milk directly before standing up, signing him to leave, "please father, i am trying to learn" she said annoyed. she turned to open the door but was taken aback when his hands trailed down to her stomach making her push him hard, her back touching the door. 

her breathing getting heavier, "leave me!" she tried to push him when he threw her on the bed

The young girl struggled against her step-father's advances, her heart pounding in her chest as he tried to force himself upon her. She had always known that there was something off about their relationship, but she had never expected him to cross such a line.

 Tears streamed down her face as she fought against his grip, her mind racing with thoughts of escape and revenge. She knew that she couldn't let him get away with this, that she had to find a way to put an end to his twisted desires. 

 As he continued to assault her, she made a silent vow to herself. She would not let him break her spirit, would not let him take away her sense of self. She would fight back with all the strength she possessed, no matter the cost. 

 With a sudden burst of energy, the girl pushed him off of her and scrambled to her feet. She grabbed a nearby lamp and threw at him but he dodged it, "mama!!! mom" she kicks the door and opens it , breathing heavily, 

"mom" she whispered as she hugged her mother who was just standing, not hugging her back, "mom, he tried to" she hiccuped but taken aback when her mother grabbed her hand and push her away as she walks in. 

"what did you do to my daughter?" she asked firmly , he scoffed, tears in his eyes, fake obviously , "she fucking called me here , and when i come here she threw herself on me" he spat the false thing.

"lie! lier!-" 

"shut up so-jung!" her mother lashes ot at her as she continued, "any proof she called you?" , he nodded his head, 'fake' tears steaming down his eyes as So-jung wipes her tears. "here" .

he showed his wife his phone as her eyes widen, "she called me at 10 o'clock and asked me to come here with milk and i did, I DID come but taken aback when she did that!" his tears continuously falling down. 

Hyun-ok turned around as she took steps forward to her only daughter, "No! he's lying mom, believe me, i di-" 

"did you call him?" she asked coldly.   

"i-" hyun-ok shouted, "did you called?!: , so-Jung flinches as she nodded her head, "but because only for you-" her face turn next side, The slap echoed through the room, leaving So-jung reeling in shock and pain. She couldn't believe that her own mother would betray her like this, that she would believe her step-father's lies over her own daughter's words.

Tears streamed down her face as she stumbled backwards, clutching at her bleeding lip. She felt a deep sense of betrayal and anger rising within her, a fierce determination to prove her innocence and expose the truth.

With a sudden burst of energy, So-Jung lunged forward, knocking the phone out of her step-father's hand and shattering it on the ground. She glared at him with a fierce intensity, daring him to deny what she had just done.

Her mother stared at her in shock and disbelief, her eyes filled with a mixture of fear and anger. So-jung could see the doubt and confusion written on her face, and she knew that she had to act fast if she wanted to clear her name.

With a deep breath, So-Jung turned to face her mother once again. "Mom, please believe me," she pleaded, tears streaming down her face once more. "He's lying. I swear it on my life."

Her mother hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering back and forth between the two of them. So-jung could see the indecision written on her face, and she knew that she had to push harder if she wanted to win her over.

With a sudden burst of courage, So-Jung stepped forward and took her mother's hand in hers. "Please, mom," she begged, "I need you to believe me. I can't keep living like this, always looking over my shoulder, always wondering if he's watching me." 

her mother looking at her disgustingly, "leave" she said, "leave before i kick you out so-Jung!" 

she was feeling pain already as she breaths heavily, "why it all have to be my birthday?" she whispered to herself , staring down before her mother grabbed her hand and dragged her out, "mom-" , she push her into a dark room, and looked at her with stern eyes, "don't you ever call me mom again, understood, i will slit your tongue" 

just than a loud thud was heard and that was Hyun-ok locking her daughter into the unfamiliar dark room with no light , no bed, no seat, empty. 

he lied and she believed, i told truth and she abounded me, wow this is some kind of differed love. 

she sits down, leaning on the wall as she buried her head into her knees , arms around her knees as she whispered, ''how have you been dad?" ,

she smiled sadly, "I've been sad lately, because my birthday always reminds me of your death" as she closes her eyes, 

"and i don't want to remind it again" 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 23-feb-2024