⊂sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ⊃

Start from the beginning

The whole class stood and bows down, showing her that they are extremely sorry in the behalf of the ill mannered students.

Before leaving her eyes suddenly fall onto So-jung sleeping state making the trio gulps as she walks to her.

"what happened to So-jung?" She asked as she brushed her hair, seeing the bandage clearly on her temple, "is she okay?".

The softness towards So-jung make everyone kept staring at the two people, how is it possible?

Everyone thoughts that even teacher can't think straight, the teacher who was passing by also stood by to watch what's happening.

"y-yes Ma'am" The teacher said as Principal hummed nodding her head she looks at the teacher, eye to eye. "Don't let anyone wake her up, let her sleep".

The teacher gasps before nodding her head 10 times, mrs. Park eye the tea her down as she leave sthe classroom, making everyone gazes at the sleeping beauty.

"wow" Ha-joon scoffed so as Yuna before both of them slams their table, teacher glares at them both as both of them cools down when their boyfriend squeeze their hands to soothe them down.

And the periods gets over and she sleeps, some girls tries to mess with her but na-luna tells principal making the girls go for detention.

"Hey" Eun-sim says to bring the two girls attention, "don't you think it's too late?" She asked as the other two nodded their head, "I agree man".

"Shall we wake her up, it's off time now, we should be leaving by now". So-ae said looking at her phone before tugging it in her skirt pocket.

"So-jung, wake up" Na-luna said lightly but no answer comes, "SO-JUNG!" Eun-sim shouts.

As they moved her, they gasped when they found out that she is faint by all this time! Fuck!.

"Call the damn-"
"Her guard and driver are here!" So-ae shouts as the Driver and Guard ran inside, toxuhinh her face for once she guard picks her up before running out, driver followed him out so as the girls, the detention leader teacher stoods up as she saw 5 people running and sitting into the car before vrooming like crazy.

"Uttokke?" [What to do?] Na-luna asked as the other tries to wake her up, who was burning, she was highly in fever.

Na-luna picks her own phone, dialing the phone number of hyun-ok, jihoon she shouts, "so-jung is unconscious since morning!" And she hungs up.

Jihoon message pop up as it says, "hospital?"

"Hey in which hospital are we going?" Na-luna asked as driver replies, "National Seoul Hospital".

As she wrote that down and send it, on the other hand we can see her mother sitting into the car and telling him to drive to Seoul hospital, jihoon hopped on his bike as he fasten to national Seoul hospital.

Next moment, we see so-jung sleeping, cool strips on her forehead, IV attached to her vein of her left hand, her friends sleeping on the sofa, jihoon sitting on the chair and her mother also sitting on the chair but left of him.

"So you are telling me, you've been her neighbor all along she trusts alot? " hyun-ok asked jihoon as he nodded his head respect fully which was forced, he was fed up by her disgusting and ill mind questions

"Ohh.... Did you guys dateh-"

"I think I already told you that she is like my sister and siblings don't date" he said a little getting angered, "please" he said as he took out his phone and excused himself to attend call.

She, hyun-ok rolled her eyes as she scoffed, "siblings" she mocked as she gets up and leave the letter before leaving the hospital.

Later on, when jihoon came inside he saw so-jung getting up as he helped her up and literally forced her to eat all the stuff up.

She then opens the letter which was right beside her, saying.

"Hello so-jung hope you are fine now, do you like the food? I made it, anyways, do take pills, I can't stay here staring at you all night okay? So I assume to leave and sleep at home thankyou for reading and please pay attention to study more after your self."

She grits her teeths as she threw the letter onto the dustbin before taking a small talk with jihoon.

"I was okay-"

"Oh yeah? Shut up, you were burning like hell okay" he said as he rolled his eyes, "take care of yourself dummy".

She looks down before looking at the window, as she smiles sadly, " I will, I will take care of myself".

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Next chapter: 25-march-2024