A little Encounter

Start from the beginning

"I wan-t t-o tel-l yo-u a t-ruth, my son." He said, and paused for coughing.

"I love you, my son. I love y-ou all eq-ually. From the da-y y-ou w-ere bor-n. I (uneven breathing) ab-us-ed and to-rtu-r-e-d yo-u al-l. I ma-de y-o-ur li-f-fe he-ll. But i-t wa-sn (I love you, my son. I love you all equally. From the day you were born. I (uneven breathing) abused and tortured you all. I made your life hell. But it wasn)------- He couldn't finish his last sentence before he took his last breath.

He didn't cry when he saw him dying.
He didn't cry when he filled the form and took his father's death body.
He didn't cry when he prepared his burial, his funeral.
He didn't cry at his funeral.
He didn't cry when he was at home alone.
He stood still, numb and emotionless. He heard the people's taunt who came at funeral, saying he is his son but he isn't crying and how he is such an emotionless person.

'I will be with you soon, Baba' saying this, he consoled himself. No one was with him when he prepared for burial. No one was with him when he did the funeral. No one one was with him when he felt like screaming and crying but controlled himself. No one was there to console him but he himself.

But they weren't alone. They had each other. They weren't being taunted for not showing emotions at the funeral. They cried but held each other. They embraced each other. They were there for each other. Till the next day, they consoled and took care of each other. But he had none. Will this ever change?

In the morning:

In Khan Family:

"I am assigned in a team as a I.T officer. I have to go early to meet them. I heard the leader is cold, Strict and emotionless man but highly respected" Asim spoke out hurriedly as he got ready.

"Okay, fine. Take this sandwich and eat on the way" Bashir said sternly.

"Okay, fine." He groaned playfully but grinned as he got a glare from his brother, Asim.

"Mom died yesterday. And we are like this" Aayaan interrupted them.

"We weren't that attached to her. She was our mother. After divorced, she took responsibility but later when she couldn't handle all of it, she passed her responsibility to Bashir bhai and become alcoholic. She was in the room all the day. We did try to make her fine but after many attempts we gave up and you know it too?" Kareem said nonchalantly but a bit irritated.

"No words" Aayaan replied and left with sandwich which Bashir made.

Asim patted his brother, Kareem, shoulder and left after whispering something on his ear due to which Kareem smirked.

Asim sat on the motorbike and drove himself to the military base (I don't know anything about military). After half an hour, he reached there and went to the meeting place. As he entered there were two men standing tall.

He saluted them and stood beside them. After a few minutes, a man entered the room when he saw him he was taken aback by the mask he was wearing.

" I am Zayan Khan, Commando Army Officer and Leader of this group, SSG. Introduce yourself to others" Zayan said coldly but did a salute. Hearing this, Asim stiffened in his position. His name matched with his elder brother.

"I am Muhammad Hussain. Excelled in Tracking. Tracker of this group" Muhammad spoke out robotically while saluting.

" I am Azhar Naqvi, and I will be hacker of this group" Azhar said with a salute.

"Asim Khan, Information Technology specialist. I maintains and troubleshoots systems that support the Army's logistics and classified data. They build firewalls that can withstand any cyberattack and the programs that Guard Soldiers rely on to accomplish their mission." Asim said formally with salute.

Logo:

Commando Uniform:

Commando Uniform:

Army Uniform

"We are given a responsibility to protect a man who is coming from India to Islamabad

"We are given a responsibility to protect a man who is coming from India to Islamabad. He has given many death threats that's why Sir has entrusted this man to us so that we can protect him at all. He is not a civilian but a son of a prime minister" Zayan said coldly

"If we are successful in protecting him until his visit to Pakistan came to end, In Shaa Allah, we will then this may end our enmity or reduce it atleast and formed friendship and peace between India and Pakistan" he further added

"Sir, where will he stay?" Azhar inquired with smile

"In my house" he replied shortly

"He will. But as you stay alone so Asim will stay with you with his family. Asim can increase the security very well. And his family can give him the feeling of we-feeling and make him feel as he belongs to home." A man said sternly, entering the room.

Author Note:

I hope you like it
Do share your opinion

I changed the name because it was very weird for writing a story with Indian names. Also I wanted to add events like Ramadan and eid to make it interesting. However I didn't know anything about hindu religion.

About place, most story setting is in India so I thought to change it. I like India not leaders though. Its not that I don't like India.

Don't forget to vote and comment!