Chapter 381 - 390

Start from the beginning

Su Wen shook her head. She was probably overthinking things.

“That won’t do.” Su Wen did not feel at ease leaving her sisters at home unchaperoned. She would not leave them with He Changming unsupervised in case he slipped up and took advantage of her dear sisters. Just as she was about to head back, however, Zhou Hengyang grabbed her by the arm, the force of which caused her to stumble backward into his arms.

“Su Qing and Su Xue are at home. What can he do? He doesn’t have the guts to cross that line.”

Read latest Chapters at WuxiaWorld.Site Only

Su Xue realized that it was true. At least Su Qing was at home, watching the house.

“Fine. Have it your way.” Su Wen tried to push Zhou Hengyang away, but the

arms around her were like steel bars that refused to bend.

She was stuck and feeling awkward about it.

Zhou Hengyang’s eyebrows did not even twitch. His expression was a bland mask of calm as he led Su Wen onward, holding her as if she were a child throwing a tantrum..

Chapter 382: Untitled

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Sixth Sister and Little Sister Su were laughing together. Sometimes one would run ahead while the other followed; at other times, they would trail behind, approaching dragonflies and catching them in their cupped hands. As the pall of night drew closer, those agile dragonflies slowed, landing on branches and blades of grass – docile in their drowsy states.

Soon, the two sisters managed to catch a handful of them.

“Dragonflies eat mosquitoes. They are good little insects, so don’t hurt them.

Make sure you release them!”

“We will, Big Sister.”

A flush colored Su Wen’s cheeks as Zhou Hengyang led her by the arm. That grip that wandered down to her waist, clamping it tightly and pressing her against him, constantly reminded her of his presence. It was distracting.

While Su Wen could not describe how she felt, she realized something was wrong with her emotions, which were in flux.

We’re here. Second Brother lives here.” Seeing as they had arrived at headquarters, Su Wen forced a smile and hurried toward the building. “Second

Brother helped us last night,” Su Wen said. “If he hadn’t been there, the situation might have gone south.”

Zhou Hengyang remained silent. He eyed headquarters stonily.

It was hard to say what he thought of Shen Erkui, unlike his rather vocal dislike of He Changming.

“Brother Shen, are you there?” Su Wen stood in the courtyard and shouted.

“Yes.” Hearing Su Wen’s voice, Shen Erkui quickly came out. “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to ask if you’d like to have dinner at my place.”

Shen Erkui did not stand on ceremony and smiled, “Alright, give me a second.”

“Don’t take too long!” Su Wen hollered, herding her entourage out of headquarters. They searched the village for Xu Xiaoxiao but found neither his hide nor hair.

Trinity Village was a settlement of a respectable size. Finding the person they sought would take forever if one did not know where to start looking for the said person. Their best option was to ask if anyone had seen Xu Xiaoxiao.