Chapter 23 | Take every chance

Start from the beginning

"I told you, Mikey did something that made Y/n hate him."

"Do you have any idea what he did?"

Kazutora shakes his head. "Draken and Chifuyu were the only ones who knew..."

"But they're..." Takemitchy sighed in distress, not only he lost his lead on trying to prevent the two from breaking up, but he also failed to saved Chifuyu and the other guys.

I'm such a failure...

"Mikey only listens to Y/n... Darn that woman, running off when needed the most." Kazutora huffed, quite upset upon his realization. "Now that you brought her up, she's an important friend, if she's around maybe she can track down Mikey as well..."

"Do you have any idea or clues about her?"

"Well that's a dumb question." Kazutora rolled his eyes. "If I did, she would be here with us in the car right now, Sherlock."

"My bad." The blonde smiled sheepishly.

"But anyways, Mikey right now is a real dangerous guy. I want to talk to him face-to-face, tell him he's got to get away from those guys."

"Which guys?"

"Kisaki's violence. Money from the Black Dragons. If nothing is done with those two, Mikey might not be able to regain himself again."

"All these problems... But I think Y/n-chan is the only solution!"

"That solution you're talking about isn't here to help us out! Get that in your head!"

"Maybe we can find-"

"I've been searching for Y/n for three months, Takemitchy." Kazutora sighed. "Help me, if Y/n isn't here to help then I'm going to help Mikey, help save Manjiro."

_

After their car ride, Kazutora took Takemitchy to an alleyway only to meet up with Naoto. It was a shock when he suddenly arrested Takemitchy but once he brought Takemitchy to a room, he explained what had happened as he was gone in the past.

Naoto proceeded to show him a clip of him that Chifuyu filmed. Takemitchy ordered Atsushi to get rid of someone, not knowing the person was Hina.

"After that, I worked with Chifuyu Matsuno to arrest Kisaki and avenge my sister. Sorry Takemitchy, you must be confused. In my position, I had no choice but to arrest you."

Naoto showed him another clip, it was Takemitchy with Chifuyu. Takemitchy raging, thrashing a place. Regretting ordering Atsushi to get rid of that "person" realizing it was Hina.

"I-I did it... I killed Hina..." Takemitchy trailed off.

"Takemichi-kun, you were just manipulated." Naoto told. "But... There is also one thing I'm stuck in a conundrum in." He sighed, loosening his necktie a bit.

"Wh-What...?"

"The body were never found." Naoto told. "Even if the cause was a car crash and fire, you can still expecting for remains. We found Atsushi's remains but my sister's? None."

"What... What are you trying to say?"

"No one had seen Minamoto Y/n over these few years... But it's no doubt that she's still around the area." Naoto looks down at Takemichi.

Naoto knew the possibility was low, and there's no evidence found, not even in cctv cameras around the area where the incident happened.

"You can't possibly mean..."

"Minamoto might have something to do with it." Naoto stated, Takemichi didn't know what to say, there might be a possible chance but would Y/n really succeed in preventing Hina's death?

"You're kidding."

"I'm not." Naoto sighed. "Look, I might not have any evidence, but think about it deeply. Would Minamoto be really okay with my sister getting killed? They were close friends weren't they? And my hunch is she always knows Toman's goals and plans, maybe that's how she knew about the planned murder."

Now that he mentioned this, Takemitchy was reminded about the time Y/n protected Hina from a few bastards when we wasn't around.

He knew Hina and Y/n didn't actually get along the first time they met, but it wasn't actually such a big deal. Y/n was mature-ah, well, sort of... And she's really caring and kind with the girls.

"Even if... Even if that's possible, how are we supposed to confirm it?" Takemitchy kooks at his girlfriend's younger brother. "Like Kazutora, no one has a clue where she could possibly be."

"I might have some clues... It's a fifty-fifty but we still need to do it." Naoto told. "I originally planned this with Chifuyu, but he's gone... Takemitchy, are you willing to stay in the present time for a while and help me if we can find where Minamoto could be?"

Anything is better than nothing...

And I'm desperate... Very much...

"Let's do it."

-writing this chapter took me WEEKS, apologies for taking too long :')

thank you very much to those who are still supporting and reading this book as well! you guys are the best and your votes and comments really brings me happiness! ^^ please keep supporting and reading, i really appreciate it :>
.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡