Chapter 3 || Hanagaki Takemichi

"Man, I wish we bought drinks as well." The female said as she finished eating her snack-that happened to be dorayaki.

"Hey, hey." Mikey stopped in his tracks.

"Hm?" Both Draken and Y/n turned their attention to him.

"Let's check that out." Mikey pointed to the side. Y/n and Draken's eyes followed to the direction, there placed a lot of delinquents cheering on a fight infront of them.

"Isn't that the Kiyonasa guy you guys mentioned before?" Y/n asked.

"It's Kiyomasa, Y/n." Draken corrected, she immediately fell silent, her eyebrows twitching a bit.

"Oi, Kiyomasa." Draken called, "You've drawn quite the crowd." He said, the three walking their way to the fight. "You sure are worked up, ain't ya?"

The other delinquents froze at their arrival, knowing who they were-mainly only Mikey and Draken since Y/n doesn't show much up in their fights often.

"Hey, Hey, Ken-chin." Mikey called.

"Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey." Draken told.

"All my dorayaki is gone~" Mikey told with a smile.

It wasn't a second later when there other delinquents quickly bowed infront of their figures, "Good work! President!" They all chanted.

"You've got quite the reputation, Mikey." Y/n commented, looking around.

"Mi-Mikey-kun! I'm with the third special attack unit! I'm Akaishi!" A random male introduced himself, though Mikey had just ignored him.

"You're in the way," Draken told. "Mikey doesn't talk to guys he's on interested in." Y/n rolled her eyes at their 'cold' and 'intimidating' act, as if they didn't ran around naked inside the house back when they were much younger.

Y/n had her eyes burned that day...

The three caught up infront of Kiyomasa. The lad hung his head low as he greeted Mikey, "Good work.." He muttered. Though it caused him to get kicked by Draken in the gut.

"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king? You seriously going to meet the president with that shallow bow?" Draken looked down at the male, his cold glare never faltering.

Kiyomasa couldn't reply as he coughed, he known clutched to his stomach, feeling the pain.

"What's your name?" Y/n turned to Mikey, she saw him being way too close to the other blonde who looked beaten. The unknown make fell to his butt as Mikey went a bit too close.

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi." The boy stuttered.

"I see, Takemitchy..." Mikey looked down.

"Takemitchy!" Y/n followed, thinking that it was a really cute name.

"Huh? Take... mitchy...?" Takemichi blinked.

"That's what Mikey said so that's right, Takemitchy." Draken told.

Mikey crouched down and grabbed the back of Takemichi's head, "Are you really a middle schooler?" Mikey asked.

Takemichi couldn't seem to answer, as he was a bit too stunned.

"Takemitchy, starting from today onward, you're my buddy now, okay?" Mikey smiled.

"Oh~ A new bitch!" Y/n cheered, smiling widely. Mikey chuckled at her cheering, a second later, he stood up and walked back to Kiyomasa.

"Are you the one who organized this "fighting ring"?" Mikey asked.

"Y-Yes..."

It was not a moment later when Mikey raised his leg, kicking Kiyomasa right on his chin causing him to go out of balance at the sudden impact.