Chapter 22 | Kissing Best friends are normal?

"Is kissing best friends the trend nowadays?" Mikey stopped by the door frame of his bedroom. He turns to the left and sees Draken with crossed arms and his back leaned to the wall. "I suppose you kiss me in my sleep as well?"

"The fuck?" Mikey gives a side eye, his brows furrowed. "Shut up..."

Draken raised a brow. "Are you really going to be that way? Kissing her in her sleep then acting like nothing happened the next day? Do you even plan on talking to her ever again?"

"She doesn't need to know."

"That's considered assault you know?"

"So you're a lawyer now?" Mikey crosses his arms.

"Atleast I ain't a coward." Draken shrugs.

"Useless meat wall."

"Dumb blonde midget." The both steps closer to each other, their fists clenched tightly as they glared at each other.

But as a few moments passed by, Mikey sighed and relaxed back, if they were going to cause a fight, it might get too loud and chaotic, enough for Y/n to wake up.

Draken eased up as well and crossed his arms. "If you don't talk to her again I'm snitching."

-

"Wah! Emma you cook the best!" Y/n rubs her belly, satisfied with the breakfast Emma had prepared for her. Her headache was still there but Emma provided some hangover remedies for her as well.

As Y/n finished her portion, she couldn't help but look around, her eyes travelling at each corner of the kitchen and living room. Emma does not fail to notice this.

"Mikey's out." She told, her words caused Y/n to freeze, she didn't know why but she felt like she shouldn't have made it so obvious that she was looking for him.

"I see..." The female sighed, taking another sip of the orange juice Emma made.

"It's weird seeing you guys not in one place." The blonde girl commented, taking a seat across her on the table. "Now that I've thought about it, you guys have been together for as long as I could remember."

Y/n could only listen to her, a reply wasn't real necessary. She ends up staring at the empty plate in front of her.

She wished she could know what Mikey was thinking about or what the heck is going on inside that stupid brain of his. It's been days since they talked, she admit she missed talking and hanging out with him, it was practically a daily routine.

"Oh, Mikey, you came back already?" Emma callls causing the other girl to perk up, her head turned back by the door and her eyes immediately landed on a certain blonde haired boy.

Mikey and Y/n exhanged eye contact, there were no words spoken as he immediately breaks it off and went upstairs, saying something about a forgotten object.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Emma asked.

"As if he won't jump out the window just to avoid me." Y/n huffs, sinking in her seat in annoyance and disappointment.

"Sounds like a Mikey thing to do." Emma's words caused her to laugh, indeed it was.

After another moment passed by, Mikey finally came back down and Y/n's eyes were again on him. She sees him holding a red scarf on his hand as he jogged to the door, immediately leaving.