SLEEPOVER PT1

A/N "this will be part POV and part gc!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT MKULIA

raj: SLEEPOVER IN 1 HOURRR

wayne: YEAHHHHHHHHHH

bowie: ok i put a night vision camrera in the closet

TOTAL DRAMA 3AM SCARY CHALLENGE

lauren: I WANT TO KILL SOMEONECGCTYDCYJC TF

priya: can we kick her

chase: alr

chase kicks lauren out

JULIA POV:

I go through the closet to find something to wear, I decide on a white vest, purple jacket and pale jeans.

I think about what everyones been saying in the gc. Do I LIKE MK? Shes pretty in a way, no shes not!

I turn to my clock and it says 8:20pm"shit, im picking up MK arent I" I mutter running downstairs, I grab the overnight bag off the coat-stand and my keys off the dresser and jump into the car, I put on francis forever by mitski and start driving humming to myself as I tap my fingers on the steering wheel, when I arrive at her house shes sitting on the wall texting on her phone slightly grinning, she looks so cute when she smiles, no, shut up julia. I honk the horn and she jumps slightly and started walking towards my car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am so un-motivated and I have 2 projects to finish and 5 bits of homework sooo.. I don't really have much time to write!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RAJBOW AND MKULIA IS LIFE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#2 in chipper btw<33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------cya! (219 words:))