𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.
-𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐙 𝐊𝐀𝐅𝐊𝐀

"Please, please, please don't break me, I won't be able to survive it

"Please, please, please don't break me, I won't be able to survive it."

——𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Perseus Jackson's fate was one that was woven time and time again over millennia, carved into stone, written in the stars, tattooed on the beating heart of destiny. An inevitable tragedy, a life sentence with no escape, the noose already tightened around her neck.

That didn't mean Poseidon wouldn't try to save her. The moment Poseidon felt the spark of life of his first mortal daughter, he knew what fate had in store for her, he knew it was inevitable, but when did the sea ever allow itself to be confined by fate? So, he struck a deal with the oldest, wisest god he knew.

Perseus Jackson upon her arrival to Camp Half-Blood is claimed not by her father but by her Patron, the Goddess Aphrodite and spends the first few years of her hero's journey shrouded and underestimated despite her feats of glory.

It is not until she meets the Sun god she is destined to be with that her carefully constructed image begins to splinter and fate grows restless.

casts/ inspiration!!

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 portrayed by Whitney Peak