Chapter 1

My silence isn't empty it's filled with secrets and as if that's not bad enough I've got all my memories back and I remember everything.  Im wild, dark and untamed but broken in the most beautiful of ways, her darkness is like drugs she took them all with her whole body as if she was drunk off the feeling. 
As she walks the floors of hell
she will find the key to a new darkness unlocked within her.
With my touch lethal, my pain runs deep inside of me as darkness invades my personal space like an endless nightmare that never fucking ends. Pain seems to rip me apart in all the right places.
I'll be gone in the dark as my nightmares become a reality and shit becomes to real to believe.
You can't break me as I found my own strength in my own destruction but 
Every curve of my mind, every dark part of my soul, every scar on my body makes me who I am today.  I know I'm no good at goodbyes because I have had to say goodbye to the old me and hello to the new me. I am death itself dressed in disguise as darkness becomes me more and more.
As I am the angel of death as I told myself before
I have a dark, jet black cold  heart. I am the girl that destroys things, I am ruthless I'm also lifeless but I'm threatening and I'm immortal. I am forbidding and I'm a weapon not to be messed with but I really am the worst of the worst.  I create chaos I'm out of control I do end up in ruins became well I'm the angel of death. I am twisted and unthinkable with to many powers to begin with.
Drugs are my elements as they consume me and live within my soul reaching limits unknown to me.
My wings are black with aqua streaks in them and my eyes are darker then before as it feels like I'm falling into hell.
My black and aqua feathers surround me and there soft to the touch but I want to cover myself with them as I want to just fade away and protect myself from all the darkness that awaits me.
As I curl my wings back, I scream as I put them away so there hidden and out of sight for now.
I feel like I've lost all my faith as I stand here,
I'm falling, falling so deep through to my true self as the darkness takes over. 
As I now know the truth about myself I need to just accept who I am and we'll I can deal with all of the other stuff later.
I feel like
I've been replaced
Because darkness becomes one with me but I can't help it because I feel so lost nobody can help me now.
I remember now that I am over seven thousand years old
And Now I know who to trust and who I can't trust my past is dark, darker then I could of possibly imagined. 
I remember that Damon is actually my dad he's the god of death and I'm his daughter it all makes sense now. Except I hate Damon and I always have and probably always will.
Rory is actually my Brother believe it or not he's the devils keeper of all hell and we actually have a good relationship getting up to all kinds of mischief things.
Hudson is the head vampire of a cult and he's actually my ex boyfriend he cheated on me with that bitch Ivy, who now I remember she's a whore-bag and I hate her a lot.
Ivy is actually a Greek god shapeshifter and she's dangerous and someone I can't trust at all.
Well Adrian and Everly are still Werewolf's and they are people I can trust but I have to tread carefully. Morpheus is a soul keeper god he's Damon's brother and not to be trusted at all he's stitched me up in the past.
Then There's Asher he's actually a Demon prince with demon visions and lots of powers he's not to be trusted with his abilities.  Jade is actually my sister she's a light angel
And we don't get along at all.
Now that everything is back to the way it used to be I remember now why I got rid of my memories it's because I was trying to save myself. I don't know where to go from here now that everything seems so out of place. I need even more answers now then I ever did before.
The one person I need to find is the one person I hate but apparently since I've got my memories back we have a hate/love relationship. I need to find
Rory my dear brother maybe he can shed some light on more of my past.
since my touch is now deadly i guess I will be spending eternity alone possibly but maybe it's a curse hopefully I can get rid of it also Rory can tell me why I am the way I am.
Even with all my memories back I'm not to sure about what to do and it's like all my memories are mixed up somehow.
I forget where I am for a second as I realise I was on top of a grass hill but I guess I had a mind of my own because now I'm walking down a lonely, abandoned street.
Maybe I could stop in somewhere and use a phone and I know I don't want to see Rory but I need to.
I don't walk for long until I see a bar up ahead it's called Aces. It's wide brown wooden stairs curl up into itself as if it seems to be alive. As I walk up them and open the strange rectangular black motionless painted door the floorboards squeak from under me. I walk in and the place looks  really rundown but still nice. The bar wraps around the left side of the room with expensive alcohol beverages and the bar stools are exquisite.
The right side has fancy tables and chairs and a mini cafe that looks super entertaining but the sign itself looks like hell but in a nice way I suppose.
As I walk towards the bar, someone says "it's her, she's back" I don't even want to know how they know me.
I go right up to the bartender and ask "do you guys have a pay phone in this joint" the bartender looks shocked. I mean did I kill someone here or maybe even worse but
as I look back through some of my memories it just comes to a blank.
The guy behind the counter looks riled up, scared even with sweat dripping off his forehead but  as he wipes it away his dark wild brown hair looks unbothered and all over the place.
As he looks at me with bright brown eyes his voice sounds broken, unheard of before as he says "it's just in the next room near the cafe area" I smile and say thanks before walking away.
I go to the next room and towards the pay phone then I  push in Rory's number then I pick up the phone as it rings and I wait for Rory to answer.
After the 3rd ring he picks up and says "hello this is Rory whose this and what do you want" I cringe as I hear his voice again as I say "hello brother, it's your sister Sa5m my memories are back and I need your help with some things, can we meet".
After a pause,  I hear his breathing way to loud as I wait for a response, I roll my eyes as if i have all day for this bullshit when I don't. "So you have your memories back of course we can meet, dear old sister or should I say the angel of death herself is back. You know sis since we have a lot to catch up on meet me at our old fav spot we used to hang out all the time, see you in an hour". Then he hung up on me what a complete dickhead
now I'll have to search my memories and find out where the hell i am supposed to meet Rory.  I have a feeling when I meet up with him I'm not gonna like what he's got to say one bit. Xxx