taekook❤️

❤️❤️❤️💔💔💔

Present.......

Jungkook was brought up alone as a kid..... He has no mother care for him and his father addicted to alcohol and never have an eye on his one and only son......

But jungkook was grown up with a toxic opinion on a relationship.....

But but but ......

He only believed in his childhood friend

kim taehyung....

His one and only friend plus lover .....

Yes tae is his lover ,his feelings was growing with time.....

Little Tae: junthoothi i lobby u ... I donth levab u ath all my thoothi...
Donth crly for moomyyyy..... I'm hele fol u thoothii.... I plasmished thu you...
I wib thele fol yu thoothiii ...itch my plaamishhhh...... Now thmileee ....

Little jungkook...heheehe...
U donth leave me lith otherls lright tae tae.....

Little tae hugged little kookie and said ....

Little tae: no.....meanchhh no.....

Little kookie: I lobie u taee.... I will marryyyy u when we grow that age ...

Junggkook loved his tae and completed his studies only to marry his tae... He want to be a good husband for his tae and want to give whole world to his tae but .....

He doubted on relationship so he tested his own love as he introduced himself as an unknown person to his his love.....

There tae manipulated by jungkook words......

Which brokes jungkookie heart in million pieces but he doesn't want to ready to loose his one and only hope at same he was behaving like a foolish ....

Let's sort out this in upcoming updates untill take care petals .....

Let's hope for the best....

Lots of love sona.....