6|| 'She isn't kid anymore'

SIDDHARTH AARAV

My brain argued about a woman sleeping opposite to my bedroom. I chuckled thinking about her silly words and how bad she wanted to touch my...never mind. I wanted to get up and make food for her but who is she to me? Why the fuck did I bring all the way to my house? Fuck.

"Let's cook something." Brushing my teeth and took a small shower. I want to smell fresh every morning. My phone filled with texts and missed calls from many but one caught my eye. Ayush...he called me five times. Great fucking lord of sweet heavens. I opened the kitchen cabins and found a lot of nothing.

Footsteps reached down the stairs and she is awake. Fuck why the heck is my heart beating too fast? "Morning Ms. Patel." My tone reached the max level of sarcasm, and she gave a fake smile. "Morning and thanks for the help last night." I laughed and those words are still struck in my head. "I thanked you and you fucking laughing at me?" Her voice raised and I held it back.

"Will instant soup work?" She nodded and I made them as her footsteps echoed my huge ass house. I hate this place and only because of Ma I am staying here. "SIDDHARTH...FUCK." She screamed and I ran to the living room. "What?" My eyes checked everywhere to see anything, but nothing caught my eye. "It's fucking 10 am and what about work?" This was the drama for.

"Ahana...you work from Monday onwards...shut it and just eat the food." "Nope...it's drink sucker." She poked my cheek and walked to the kitchen. Gosh, she thinks we are kids, but that touch makes me kneel for her. I fucking hate my heart for this reaction.

"Ouch! fucking too hot." Thought something would have gone wrong. "How old are you?" She didn't talk and kept blowing the soup to the countertop. "27...what? want to marry me or what?" I laughed hard and she did to. "Rather get killed by a bulldozer." She drank the soup and went up. Fuck her ass was swaying and I tried to ignore it but it's tough. 

"We have to stop this reaction." After cleaning the counter, I ran up to change my clothes just to see her standing there not able to zip her dress. "I could use some help mister..." I ignored her and went on wearing my own clothes and at last helped her zip up. "Fuck you." "Nah... you."

                                                                               __________

I dropped by the front gate and drove to company because I am fucking late. "Morning, we have canceled two meetings and Mrs. Nisha is waiting for you up." Ray said and I reached up to see Ma sitting there and checking the papers. "Always late...did you drink last night?" Nah, helped a drank head to reach home. "Yeah, anything to talk?" She smiled and opened her phone to show me a photo.

"How is she?" I nodded okay and he smile became huge. "I knew you would love someone once and she works around here as a lawyer." I sighed and knew the exact reason my mother showing pics of random woman during working hours. "Ma...I need more time and she isn't perfect." Perfect like her...she slept like an angel on my bed. "Is there anyone you love?" 

The last girl had was two months ago and she was just my worker and I fired her later for using drugs. Two things I hate is drugs and lies. "Nope...so just stop." She smiled and left my cabin after giving me a brief side eye. Every Indian mom in search of brides for their son.

"Sir, you have a visitor." Ray said through intercom, and I allowed that person in. Within few minutes someone knocked my door and Ahana didn't even bother to knock the door and stood there gawking me. "Ayush...my lord where the fuck have you been?" He gave a Bro hug and patted my shoulders. "Here and sorry for sudden-" "No need and tell me." I guessed it right and he sat down. "Ahana did came right?" My heart raced even thinking about her now.

"Yeah, I heard you were the one given the chance." He nodded and explained his huge story. "Amelia? wow now a Spanish girl boy!" He blushed and also talked about his dad who would cause a scene hearing Ahana working instead of him. "Mohan Patel is a tough guy to handle." Ayush sighed and I lost in thoughts about her. "Siddu...maybe she can help." 

"What?" Brain don't get lost with her silly words. "Ahana can help...like she wanted this and-" No way we keep this issue on her head. "NO." Shit I yelled, and he flinched. "I mean she will suffer, and Mohan would even make her-" I stopped mid-way and Ayush smiled. "Are you worried about her?" "No, I am happy to see her suffer but not now so think something else." I just lied to him.

                                                                                __________

The rain just kept pouring and stopping us from play out. "Aarav...the ground is filled with muddy water." One of my friends complained and before I talk someone yelled, "Dumbo we can play football in mud." She said and came forward holding a ball. "Totally fine and now let's get playing." I sighed and wore my boots, and she tied her hair to a ponytail and walked out.

"Is she going to play with seniors?" Some girls mumbled and asked each other. "Team up and let Patel be one captain." She walked forward and we tossed for choosing touch or post and she won with post. "She got your side man...good luck." Someone screamed from opposite side.

Ahana Patel, first year in high school and always found here in this football ground. The only girl who adores football. "Match starts now...go." Our team started passing the ball and in between she tackled and passed to the goal. "Fuck...she knows to play." Varun our goalkeeper hissed.

"OMG! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Not him again. Abhram from our class always hated Ahana and whenever played he mocked her. "Fuck you, Abhram." She continued playing and he kept screaming bullshit. My fist curled and she is my best friend's sister and I wanted to help her. "BITCH LET ME SEE-" I punched his face and kicked him with my boots. "Cock sucker." 

I left the ground and got three days off for breaking someone's nose. After the punishment I returned to see him wearing a huge plaster in his nose. "Siddharth...wait." It's her and what is she doing in seniors. block? "Yes?" She ran and stopped within few inches. "Abhram deserved it and thanks for help." She ran back and I kind of blushed hearing her thank me. I cared for her.

                                                                    ~~~~~

CHAPTER SIX OUT NOW AND DO VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!!

~raven

word count- 1135