Meeting Miley Cyrus

Friday, July 7th, 2023 at 11:25a.m., Kassandra snuck down to the pool after doing her morning routine, and vomiting up last night's alcoholic beverages while everyone else were sleeping. She opened the door to the pool and saw Miley Cyrus swimming around in the pool while two of her bodyguards were on standby. She began to walk out of the pool area, until, Miley stopped her.

Miley: Hey, it's okay, you can swim in here.

Kassandra: No, actually, I can't. I didn't know the pool was rented out. I'll just go to the beach.

Miley got out of the pool and walked towards Kassandra.

Miley: My bodyguards won't hurt you. They're just on standby just to make sure nobody attacks me or kidnap me.

She signaled for her bodyguards to stand back and Kassandra looked at her.

Kassandra: Fine, I'm outta here in 30 minutes.

Miley: Really, and where're you gonna go, afterwards?

Kassandra: To a restaurant to get me somethin' to eat. If I get out of here in less than 30 minutes, it'll stop my friends from findin' out that you're here, and oglin' all over you.

Miley (flirtatiously): And you're not gonna ogle all over me?

Kassandra: Okay, um, I'm still gettin' over a hangover, but I could've sworn you were flirtin' with me. 

Miley: I was, oh, I forgot to introduce myself, you probably already know me, but still I'm Miley Cyrus, and you are?

They shook each other's hands.

Kassandra: Kassandra, but you can call me Galley Girl or Kassie.

Miley: Galley Girl?

Kassandra: I work on a cruise ship, and so, does two of my friends who also have hangovers. 

They got in the pool after Kassandra took off her robe.

Miley: Okay, so, you work on a cruise ship which means you meet people like me, right?

Kassandra: Yeah, but we're not supposed to interact with them. Basically, in my line of work, I work in the kitchen, I waitress, and I massage people.

Miley: And what do you do, afterwards?

Kassandra: I go to bed. I do the same routine every day, until, we get to Hawaii, but it's a lot different this year. I mean, I ran into Costas Mandylor by accident just by goin' on some Polynesian tour, and then, I run into you at the pool in the hotel I'm stayin' in.

Miley: And what do your friends think about that?

Kassandra: They think it's a good thing. They think that I'm some kind of celebrity magnet and that I should get laid before the summer is over with.

Miley: Ha! Typical mindset for friends.

Kassandra: It gets crazier. They claim that I'm in some love polygon of darkness with some of the WWE Superstars, but I don't think so. I think they're just tryna hook me up with one of these guys, and then, they'll be happy that I finally get my happily ever after.

Miley: Well, there's nothin' wrong with that. Friends will do the craziest things to make their friend happy. Trust me, I've been down that route before.

A towel boy walked towards them with bottles of Aquafina water.

Towel boy: Water?

Kassandra (taking the bottled water from the serving tray): Thank you.

Miley took one for herself, too, and he walked away.

Kassandra: So, how long are you gonna be here in Hawaii?

Miley: Mmm, that depends on if I like what I see. 

Kassandra: Well, Hawaii is full of surprises. Are you on tour or vacation?

Miley: I'm on vacation. I'm doin' a little performance, tonight, at the Lava Lava Beach Club restaurant. I want you to come.

Kassandra: Sure, and besides, it'll be my first time seein' you perform live.

Miley: You gotta favorite song of mine you want me to sing?

Kassandra: Adore You, it's my all time favorite.

Her cellphone started vibrating and she saw Rhea's name appear on the screen. Her eyes bulged and she answered her phone. 

Kassandra: Hey.

Rhea: Hey, we're havin' brunch, where are you?

Kassandra: I'm at the beach. I had to sneak into a tiki bar's bathroom just to hear you.

She slowly got out of the pool and put on her robe.

Rhea: Why are you lyin' to me, Kassie?

Kassandra: I'm not.

Rhea: I can see you. You're at the pool talkin' to Miley Cyrus.

Kassandra: No, I'm not, and Miley Cyrus isn't even in Hawaii.

Rhea: Really, cause, that's not what I heard. We're havin' brunch together, today, and today's the day that I have you all to myself.

Kassandra: I have to be somewhere later on, tonight.

Rhea: That's okay. I'll take you there. I'm comin' to get you.

Kassandra: Where're the others?

Rhea: They went out lookin' for you.

Kassandra: Okay, well, I'll need to check up on Angie, first, before we go anywhere. I'll meet you halfway.

She hung up before Rhea could say anything else and slipped into her flip flops.

Miley: Leavin' already?

Kassandra (tying her robe): Yeah, a friend of mine wants me to have brunch with her, and technically, she knows where I am. So, before she comes, I wanna be outta here. It was nice meetin' you. I'll see you at the restaurant.

She walked towards the double doors and Miley stopped her.

Miley: Hey, Kassie.

She turned around and looked at Miley with her hand on the door handle.

Kassandra: Yeah?

Miley: You can bring your friends, too, and maybe, you and I can spend the night together gettin' to know more about each other.

Kassandra: Okay, cool.

She opened the door and walked out of the pool area. She went back to her hotel room to change into some clean clothes after taking a shower and Rhea put her hand on Kassandra's shoulder. She jumped and turned around.

Rhea (laughing): Did I scare ya?

Kassandra: Fuck off, it's not even funny. How did you get in?

Rhea: Well, we had a slumber party last night where you got wasted. I packed some extra clothes, just in case, I were to stay over here again, tonight.

Kassandra: We're havin' brunch and that's it. We're not fuckin' each other.

Rhea: That was supposed to happen later on, tonight, after we leave from the restaurant.

Kassandra: Let's go see Angie before we head out.

They left her hotel room.