Damian tells Kassandra what he wants with her

Around 2:30p.m., Kassandra woke up and Damian kissed her lips. 

Kassandra: Good afternoon.

Damian: Good afternoon, you ready to actually start the day?

Kassandra: Yeah, what're we gonna do?

Damian: It's a surprise. You'll see.

He started kissing her and there was a knock at his door. 

Damian: Every time somethin' good happens, it gets interrupted by somebody else. 

Kassandra: Don't worry about it. We've still got the day to hang out with each other.

Damian: Let'em wait.

He went back to kissing her and she broke the kiss. They started putting their clothes on and he slapped her ass. They went on the Kohala Waterfalls Small Group Adventure Tour and Damian held Kassandra's hand while their tour guide was driving the Jeep to their destination. They had their backpacks with them and they were wearing their bathing suits underneath their clothes. In 20 minutes, they finally made it to the waterfalls and everybody dived into the water after changing into their bathing suits.

Damian: You look sexy when you're wet and in danger.

Kassandra: Thank you, and you look sexy, in general.

Damian: Thank you.

Kassandra: Have I ever told you that I would vote for you as the Hottest Bad Guy in the World award?

Damian (smiling flirtatiously): No, but keep goin'.

Kassandra: And sometimes, I think about puttin' you in different moves that would make you tap out.

Damian: I've already won with makin' you tap out. You've got a lot of catchin' up to do. There is somethin' that I wanna tell you, though.

Kassandra: What is it? I mean, we can still have a long distance friendship thing goin' on after this trip is over with. We can talk on social media whenever you get the chance.

Damian: That's not what I want from you, Kassie. I want more from you. I wanna wake up in the mornings with you still in my arms, I want you to come on the road with me and fly all over the world with me, I wanna help you fulfill your dreams and goals in life, I wanna marry you and start a family with you, I wanna have long-term goals with you, I wanna have makeup sex with you every day, I wanna have a lot of kids with you, I wanna hold you in my arms every night, I wanna have nightly swims and walks amongst the beach, and I wanna love you forever. That's what I want with you.

Kassandra was speechless and she moved her hair out of her face.

Damian: Say somethin'.

Kassandra: I don't know what to say. I would have to think about all of this. 

Damian: Okay, no pressure, take all the time you need, but I know what I want, and I want you, Galley Girl.

They started kissing each other and finished up the tour. They made it back to their hotel at 9:51p.m.