Damian's Obsession & Overprotectiveness Grows for Kassandra

Damian and Kassandra held onto each other in front of her room door.

Kassandra: Okay, I have to go inside, now. Angie and Hania are probably waitin' to take me to a bar or somethin'.

Damian: Spend the night with me, please? We can have pillow fights, fall asleep in each other's arms, and who knows what else we might do.

Kassandra (looking into his eyes): That's what I'm afraid of. Damian, you're great--.

Damian: I feel a but comin' on here.

Kassandra: But I wanna see where this goes, our friendship, I mean. I just wanna take things slow. It's like we're walkin' before we could learn how to crawl.

He put his hands on her cheeks.

Damian (in a mafia tone): I want you, Kassie, and I will have you, one way or another. We're gonna be together and I don't like to share. When it comes to being my woman, I tend to get a little overprotective. It's like a parent with a child, but in a different, and a hell of a lot worser. Promise me you'll think about what we talked about, earlier, today, by the waterfalls, okay?

She had fear in her eyes analyzing what he just said in her brain.

Kassandra (with a half-smile): Okay, I promise.

He kissed her firmly on the lips with dark passion and he put some of her hair behind her ears.

Damian: Have fun with your friends. Don't drink too much.

Kassandra: I won't.

She went into her hotel room and closed the door. She shook her head trying to get rid of her overreaction of what Damian just said to her. Damian went into his hotel room and closed the door. He went into the bedroom and got on his laptop. He went to Files and saw the two sex videos he made of him and Kassandra. He got out his phone and turned on the tracking device he put in Kassandra's phone. He turned on the cameras that he had a close friend of his put in Kassandra's room.

He stroked his chin as Kassandra was taking her clothes off to get in the shower. She heard a knock at the door and it was Shotzi along with Hania, Rhea, and Trish. Kassandra put on her white, plushy bathrobe and walked towards the door. She opened the door and moved out of the way after giving them each a hug.

Kassandra: Where's Angie?

Hania: Angelina got too turnt up with the guys and we escorted her back to her room. She would've came, but who can't resist outdoing the guys in beer pong on the beach, and then, pass out, afterwards?

Kassandra: You do have a point there. Well, I'm gonna go take a shower right quick, and then, we can head on out.

Trish: Actually, we were wonderin' if we could have a little slumber party over here? I mean, Angie would've came, but she deserves a break from us. So, what do you say?

Kassandra: Well, it would be a first to have a slumber party without Angie, so, yeah, we can have one here.

Shotzi: Great, we'll order junk food while you're in the shower, and hurry up, don't keep us waitin'.

Kassandra: Okay.

She walked away and went into her bedroom. She closed the door and combed her fingers through her hair. She took off her robe and went into the bathroom. She stepped into the steamy, hot shower and let out a sigh of relief as the water washed all of her stress, mixed emotions, and exhaustion away. Damian noticed how perky her breasts got and watched the first sex video he made of them. He noticed how Kassandra's breasts were perky in the video, too.

Damian (talking to himself): You're thinkin' about me. I'm thinkin' about you, too, baby.

He had a collage of pictures of Kassandra as his laptop's screensaver and lock screen on his phone. He kept watching her.

Damian (sexily): Tu seras mia, Kassandra. (You will be mine, Kassandra).

Kassandra didn't know that she was being watched or tracked by Damian. She got out of the shower after 15 minutes and put on some sleeping clothes. She joined the rest of the women in the living room.