𝘐𝘝. ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴇᴛs sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ

Start from the beginning

Just as she was about to hit whoever was in the kitchen, she saw a familiar blonde, curly hair boy. They both screamed before put their hands on the other's mouth.

Daphné smacked his hand away."What do you think you're doing? It's 2am you should be asleep" She put the vase away.

"You're literally also awake."

"Yeah but that doesn't count because that's me. However, you can't be awake around this time or you'll be tired on set tomorrow."

"I woke up and got hungry so now I'm here" he told her, eating a bag of Doritos.

"Same, I couldn't sleep" she said eating one too.

"Ooh, should we do something?" walker asked excitedly.

"Walker, it's 2am and I'm tired."

"Please, let's watch a movie or something" he suggested.

"Okay, let's go to my room, Leah's with Dior"

She quickly took a Red Bull from the fridge and grabbed his hand. They went up the stairs, trying not to make any noise.

They got to her room and she grabbed her laptop. And she got on the bed.

"Wait, where am I gonna sleep? Cause we both know I'm not sleeping on the floor"

"Next to me, obviously?" she said patting the spot next to her.

"Oh, okay then." He crawled on the bed and covered himself with the blanket. It was winter so it was very cold. "What should we watch? And don't say 10 Things I Hate About You cause we already watched it last week"

"Fine. Let's watch Perks Of Being a Wallflower"

"Fuck no. That's the saddest movie ever I don't wanna cry" he said shaking his head.

"Okay. How about.. Oh, I got it! Dead Poets Society!"

"The 80s one with Ethan Hawke?" "Yeah"

"Weren't you in a movie with him as a kid?"

"I was! The greatest achievement of my life, I'm one person away from Maya Hawke" she looked up thinking about her. "So, Dead Poets Society then?"

"Sure why not, what could go wrong"

✯ ✯ ✯

(spoilers to whoever didn't watch the film!!)

Walker was crying his eyes out.

"Why didn't you tell me Neil dies? You're so mean for showing me this" he said wiping his tears. "How will Todd react? This is heartbreaking"

"Just wait for it.." Daphné said. Just as she ended the sentence, the scene of Todd and the other poets in the snow appeared.

Walker cried even more at that. Literally sobbing and hyperventilating. "I can't believe this! How are you not crying right now?"

"I've watched this a million times." That was a complete excuse. She cries everytime Neil dies, she just didn't like crying in front of people.

"Thats crazy" he said, wiping his tears again.

A few minutes later the movie was over and Daphné also shed a few tears, but wiped them away quickly before Walker could see her.