•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•

There was something soft and smooth under Seungmin's face...and that was ringing alarm bells considering he was sober and could remember absolutely everything that happened last night.

As much as he'd like to tell himself that it was all a dream, it wasn't. He was in Chan's room, in his bed, under his covers, and he was pretty sure the soft thing he was feeling against his cheek, and now he was becoming more conscious, his hand too, was none other than Chan himself.

Seungmin carefully opens his eyes.

Oh dear God.

Chan wasn't joking when he said he was a hugger. Because there was absolutely no way to explain how Seungmin had made it, not only to the right side of the bed, but also the opposite side of Chan too.

Had Chan hugged him and rolled with him?!?!?

Seungmin slowly looks up. Fuck. Yep he was lying on Chan's chest, his hand over his waist annnnd...oh God! His own leg was wedged in between Chan's. Seungmin slept with a puppy themed body pillow at home, but he'd never considered himself a sleep hugger; though current evidence would suggest otherwise.

Seungmin carefully tries to move his leg but as soon as it was free Chan was moving in his sleep and suddenly Seungmin's face was smack bang in the middle of his chest and Chan's arms were pulling him impossibly closer.

Was it bad that instead of pushing Chan away instead he was inhaling the boys scent, because he kind of smelt like honey and-

STOP SNIFFING HIM! YOU'RE NOT A DOG.

Seungmin pokes at Chan's side. "C-Chan? Chhaann? Channie?"

At that last call, Chan's eyes spring open.

Seungmin looks up and Chan looks down.

"Well hello there," Chan says comically, like they weren't just two strangers cuddled up in bed.

Seungmin quirks his brows, as much as he loved this situation it was making his heart flutter and a wave of tension at being caught was ebbing over his body.

"Hi," Seungmin says as he slips his hands down from Chan waist. "I'm going to roll this way now," he then says as he gestures behind him.

Before he'd even considered his position, Seungmin rolled, forgetting that he was on the opposite side of the bed. So instead of rolling onto the other side of the mattress Seungmin rolled right off and onto the floor.

With a thud Seungmin lands on his ass.

Chan simply props himself up on his elbow with a snort.

Seungmin points at Chan, his brows furrowed. "Don't say anything!"

Chan shrugs, a smile pulling at his lips. "I'm not the one who rolled off the bed" Chan then laughs playfully.

"I told you not to say anything!!" Seungmin whines. Seungmin quickly looks about, finding a stuffed bear, and then promptly smacking Chan with it.

Chan mock gasps, snatching the bear into his arms. "You did not just turn Mr Bear into a weapon!"

"MR BEAR?! WHO NAMES THEIR TEDDY MR BEAR?!?!"

"I DO!" Chan pats the bear on the head and then places it beside him, on the opposite side where Seungmin was supposed to be.

"Are you gonna stay on my floor all morning? Or are you gonna get up again?" Chan grins as he sits up.

Despite the fluttery nerves, there was something so natural about their interactions. It was nice in a way Seungmin couldn't explain.

Chan holds out his hand, and Seungmin to his own surprise takes it, and very quickly he is whisked back up onto Chan's bed, except now Seungmin was sitting over the covers on Chan's feet and Chan himself was underneath.

Chan lets go of his hand, and promptly he begins to wiggle his feet right under his ass.

"Stop!!!" Seungmin whines playfully.

Chan continues to wiggle his toes, clearly enjoying Seungmin's discomfort.

Seungmin tries to pinch Chan's leg through the covers but Chan is quick to kick up his legs, sending Seungmin falling to the side.

Seungmin narrows his eyes and then dives for the bear again.

Once again Chan is quicker and he snatches the stuffed toy into his arms. "BEARS ARE FRIENDS NOT WEAPONS!" Chan declares.

Seungmin leaps forwards, his competitive spirit kicking in. His end goal? That silly Mr Bear!

To Seungmin's frustration Chan swiftly pulls the bear away from his grasp. Chan then swaps the bear to his opposite hand holding it high above his head as he jumps up onto his knees.

Seungmin crawls up onto his own knees, one hand reaching up towards the bear and the other, without hesitation, clamping down on Chan's shoulder, his hand pressing into Chan's bare skin.

All this happens in a matter of seconds; what also happens in a matter of seconds is Chan's door flying open.

"ChanChan I heard a thud? Are you oKAY OH GOOD HEAVENS"

Chan and Jeongin's mum immediately closes the door just as quickly as she had opened it.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO TO WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING"

Seungmin looks over his shoulder. His back had been to the door so he couldn't be certain whether she'd recognised him but it still made his heart pound having been caught with Chan in such an odd predicament.

Chan begins to laugh and Seungmin slaps his chest with both hands, "CHAN ALDJAKDN STOP LAUGHING WHAT IF SHE RECOGNISES ME?!" Seungmin whisper-screams.

"Does it matter?!"

"CHAN WE DON'T ENTIRELY LOOK INNOCENT! What if she says something to In-ah? She's gonna think I'm- I'm-"

"Switching brothers?"

Seungmin's eyes go wide. Because maybe deep down that's exactly what he was doing. Again.

Seungmin shushes Chan, sliding off the bed and putting some respectable distance between the both of them.

But the distance suddenly shifts unexpectedly as "CHANNNNNNNNIE MUM SAYS YOU HAVE A BOY OVERRRRRRR!" rings down the hallway. Jeongin was awake, and apparently he was in better spirits than the night just past.

A wave of panic finally settles itself on Chan's face as they both whisper-scream "FUCK"

Seungmin looks to the floor, there was no time to find his pants and with a quick shake of the head, leaving through the front door or hiding in the wardrobe was not an option either. So instead, after Chan had tossed him his keys from God knows where, Seungmin, like the teenage boy he truly was, was climbing out the window in just his boxers and Chan's hoodie and hightailing it to his car before Jeongin could spot him.

Seungmin was in no way prepared to explain why he was in his brother's room, especially after the night they'd had. He wasn't even sure how to explain it to himself.

Did he really just sleep in his old crush's room and wake up in his arms? Did they really just play fight so naturally upon waking?? Is it crazy that he enjoyed it and would love for it to happen again?

Seungmin flies over the side gate, ignoring the glance he was now receiving from Chan and Jeongin's elderly neighbour.

There was no time to dilly dally or be polite.

Seungmin fumbles with his keys only briefly before he's sliding into the front seat and speeding off down the street.

He was suddenly thankful he had more than just the jeans he'd leant Jeongin in the boot of his car, because he had no idea how he'd be able to explain why he was coming home in just a hoodie and his boxers to his parents. That was one story he under no circumstance wanted to make the front page of the school bulletin.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵