𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

RUNNING OUT OF TIME

— I've been lookin' for it (for it, for it)
I've been runnin' out of spells

———

——— HOPE MIKAELSON always knew that she could do more. The blood that ran through her veins, the power that was beneath her fingertips, was something special. She was special. So when her father passes after years of them never being able to be together, it devastates her. She knew that if she was determined enough that she could bring him back. How hard could it be? Witches do it all the time— at least according to the stories her uncle Kol told her. But she knew that if she could hold an evil spirit inside of her, then she could one easy resurrection spell.

So only after a year of trying (she honestly thought it would take longer) she was able to do it. She was able to bring her father back. And that's exactly what she did... just not in the way she was hoping.

Magic always was a tricky thing, and no matter what... it came with a price.

——— KLAUS MIKAELSON was what some would call a villain. An evil creature that killed and killed with no remorse or mercy for those around him. And those people would be absolutely correct, but he was also the man that died for his daughter, who sacrificed himself to save his her while simultaneously ridding the world of an evil spirit.

After the passing of his best friend, the mother of his child, he did what he had to protect Hope. Making sure that she would always be taken care of, whether her parents were there or not. So after his unfortunate passing, he spent his time looking after his daughter, watching her grow and flourish by herself. His siblings hoped he had found peace but to him this was his peace, watching his daughter and looking after her even if he wasn't there. But when he notices Hope messing with resurrection spells, he can only guess what she is doing, and it worried him.

He didn't have enough time to think about it because the second he watched her say the spell, a bright light flashed and he was gone. Unbeknownst to him, Hope had also disappeared.

Her spell landed them in a very familiar place, at least to Klaus. So when he awoke on the ground of an apartment building, his unconscious daughter laying right beside him, he knew something was wrong. Very, very wrong.

——— OR WHERE Hope's spell worked... kinda, sending them back in time, and the father-daughter duo make it their mission to change things up and save their family before it's too late.

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 “𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎”
(seventeen. demisexual. tribrid. unknown)

❝Lizzie and Josie are gonna be so pissed but can they blame me? I mean, that's Stefan Salvatore

❝Lizzie and Josie are gonna be so pissed but can they blame me? I mean, that's Stefan Salvatore. Is my face hot? I feel my face getting hot.❞

❝Why don't we just wake your family up— Don't give me that look. We came back here to fix things, and the first thing on the list is our very, very dysfunctional family, dad.❞

❝You must've been a real a-hole, huh?❞

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚕𝚢 “𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐”
(one thousand. bisexual. hybrid. camille)

❝This is my

❝This is my... apprentice. Found her on the street somewhere— don't worry about it too much, Elijah.❞

❝All we really have to do is find your mother, make sure my siblings don't die and kill everyone else. Easy.❞

❝Now that I think about it... we definitely messed up. This wasn't supposed to happen, so let's just walk away. Like right now. Let's go.❞

If we have a chance to make things right, we should take it.❞

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything in the tvdu universe or greek mythology prospects, only what I myself add into the plot. This all belongs to Jul*e Plec and supporting creators of all involved.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Back with a new book ofc, and I'm in the process of getting a new laptop bc my old one crashed, so I'll update when I can, same with TNWM I only have the prolonged written and half of chapter 2, so i'll post those too.

ik there are a lot of time travel plots out there, and I thought it would be fun to make one like this, so here you go 😘

Also, new layout kinda so enjoy that too

You should def vote and comment when you can bc your comments are funny, and they fuel me.

Hope you have a good day or night

– Kelsey <3