Chapter 4: You're a woman (I)?

Charlie Green, an enthusiastic field girl who leads Rowan, a wandering squire hoping to pursue the career of knighthood through the teachings and education of the Nightwind State Military Academy.

After being asked if she was a single person, she followed up by giving her name.

"And my name- it is Rowan Bonheur. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Rowan. You should stay in my home tonight! Seeing how you saved me and all, daddy wouldn't mind!" (Charlie) was very bold and charming, her smile was so bright it could light up the whole room.

Rowan takes in that smile but still, she shouldn't be letting people drag her to wherever even if it's a cute little fox like her calling the shots.

"Is it... really alright for me? I wouldn't want to intrude, Miss Charlie." (Rowan) asks the girl who stops at her tracks and assures her that it's alright for her to stay at her home.

"My daddy owns most of the fields here and I try not to ahem... boast but my family is a big deal here and it's okay, we have plenty of rooms." (Charlie) assures her with a thick accent to which Rowan having saved her, Miss Charlie Green feels indebted and wants to repay her savior properly.

"Alright... I will be in your care." (Rowan) replies shyly, not being used to someone leading her on.

"You certainly are in the Green family's care now!"

...

Destination: Green Family Estate

...

Rowan stands still at the iron gates and a few men in uniform opened them, expecting to see the little miss back home so soon.

"Welcome home, Miss Green." The guards greeted her politely, watching over Rowan who was carrying over a trunk and looking around in curiosity.

"Delighted to be back home." (Charlie) greets and continues on walking inside with Rowan in tow.

"This is your home?" (Rowan) asks, feeling a bit intimidated by everything she was seeing- from the grand road leading up to her home, the number guards patrolling around the area, and realizing that this was no ordinary girl that she just saved.

Charlie nods.

"Yes, it is my home. Do you like it?" She seemed expectant that she would say yes and Rowan could only marvel at how huge this place was.

Granted she lived in a Duke's mansion but never with such an open field estate such as this. They arrive inside at the huge estate with a lot of stables inside as well as a garden with pruned bushes and trees.

"You're... very well off, Miss Charlie." From the way the girl dressed she expected a normal common home.

"Perks of my daddy owning a successful business. He's the best he lets me do whatever I want as long as it ain't doin' anything bad." (Charlie) crosses her arms and smiles.

"I see... Your father is a nice man."

"Our family didn't always come from the golden spoons but with some luck and prayers we're now selling horses to the highest bidder." It seems that Miss Charlie Green's family came from a humble agricultural background before digging gold and buying everything they've ever wanted but never forgetting their roots of hard upbringing. "Oh- Sorry about my ramblin' is it too much? Other people tell me I talk too much. You can talk about yourself too, if you'd like, where you're from and family, ya know all that."