𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Start from the beginning

He had been staring the whole time, beaming at her until his attention was stolen again. Oliver whispered in his ear and suddenly his eyes were on him and so she decided to stroll over, leaving Farleigh to the bodies who surrounded him.

Her braided hair was decorated with golden Jewelry, the first thing that Oliver caught when she appeared in front of them.

"What are you two nonses yapping about?"

"You," Felix shamelessly admitted, wearing a police hat.

He put zero thought into his costume, unlike Calypso, who was dressed like a cowgirl, donning boots that touched her knees, thrilly brown shorts that left little to the imagination, just like her shirt that exposed her midriff and chest. Her hat and whip were lost the moment she started drinking, not that she minded.

Felix's heated gaze drifted to her necklace that she sported every single day.

She squatted in front of them, leaning against Felix's stretched legs, fueling his lust, making him pluck off his hat and place it on his lap.

Calypso instantly smirked.

"You did something to your hair," Oliver snapped out of the trance and pointed out.

"Well, at least someone noticed," Calypso jabbed, playfully glaring up at Felix who pouted.

"I told you that this morning Cali," he said, sitting up slightly.

"But not this hour. Anyway, I'll soon be off to find MJ. Let's hope she isn't getting molested by your freaky friends."

Felix scrunched up his face, "She doesn't swing that way."

"She does and if she didn't it wouldn't stop them," she pointed out, expanding her hand on his leg, drawing a sigh from him.

"You told me she was shagging Colton," he said breathily.

"No, it was Cade, apparently they met last month when the twins dropped by. But Caspian the little git fell in love."

Oliver interrupted them, "Do we go to school with them?"

Their moments made his palms sweat, he often didn't know where to look, so he shared his focus between them.

Calypso snorted, "Fuck no. I mean that in the most loving way. They're my brothers. All complete dopes."

"Three brothers?" Oliver questioned, intrigued.

"Six," the friends corrected, stunning the boy. Calypso further added, "All beginning with C, just like me. Do you have any siblings?"

Oliver quickly replied, "No."

"Lucky you. Cherish that gift. Promise me," Calypso jutted her bottom lip.

Felix slyly smirked, shooting a glance at meek Oliver.

Calypso knew her impact on people, especially men, it was overwhelming, sickly to unexpected victims but alluring and interesting to the right ones.

"I promise." Oliver nodded quickly, as her gaze returned to Felix.

"Annabel clearly wants you," she stated, drawing him to clench his jaw. "She's in need of a quick shag."

Oliver, who was shocked at how the pair were acting as if they didn't need the other, was quick to pawn him off to her competitors. Or he came to learn she wasn't in the running. She had already won.

Felix sarcastically smiled and gently pushed her off, letting her take her place on the sofa next to Oliver.

The two now watched him save Annabel from Jake on the opposite couch, smacking her arse on the way out.

"Well, what the fuck, mate? I've been chirsping her for about an hour. I wanted at least a handjob," Jake exclaimed, groaning into his hands.

Harry scoffed, "I know. We all want a fucking handjob, mate. Get yourself a title and a massive fuck off castle."

Oliver didn't expect to see a smirk on Calypso's face, that met her sanguine eyes.

"Are you – you're not mad?"

He didn't understand and grew more uneasy when she faced him, crossing her legs, causing his stare to drop to them.

"Because I know he fucks them to the thought of me," she revealed, finding pleasure in the whole ordeal.

"And that's something you like?"  he leaned closer, breathing in her mango scent, momentarily closing his big blue eyes, making her chuckle.

Calypso innocently told him, "Well... I do the same thing."

She laughed at his comically large gaze and quite frankly Oliver didn't know what to do.

"With them?" he squeaked.

"Why not? The pool for good shags around here is like a pond," Calypso gestured to their fellow students who she wasn't attracted to in the slightest. She then smacked a kiss to his cheek, staining the flushed skin as she rose from the couch, "Good night Oliver and make sure to tell Felix that for loyalty points, I know you need them."

She didn't spare him a glance when she strutted away, immediately being welcomed into Farleigh's circle who were dancing to Madonna's Vogue as Monika screamed her name.

"Cal!"

"Coming MJ!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:

what do you think? keep commenting, i wanna know people's theories about the story.

https://pin.it/6CRef3fSp (vaguely how i imagine her costume) https://pin.it/3MHHGdJBm (how i imagine her hair for the night)

it/3MHHGdJBm (how i imagine her hair for the night)