I ruined me and my sisters relationship

When we got rushed home, I saw my mother dialing a number in quickly and panicked. Lydia dragged me upstairs and decided to speak to me.

"Skyland. I know you think your something magical but your not,your a normal human being,I have been sent down to protect you,I have-"

"Lyd,remember when we were younger and free? what about the plans we made?.."

That one brought Lydia to her feet,I looked at her face,she was sad. She remembered, I could tell. She was quiet but then she responded shortly after.

"Skyla,those plans wont happen-I mean,they can't. After I am done protecting you,I go back up to the heavens. And nobody will remember me, just you."

"What do you mean-what-?.. How would Mom feel about that?.."

I decided to bring the topic of childhood back up.

"Remember when we found you,the grass,under your cold body by the river,remember the tree? Remember everything? Our secret spot? When we were complete,when I didn't know you'd leave,be a guardian? You would joke about being a angel but I never took it seriously when-"

"ENOUGH"

I stood there baffled by her reaction. My pure sadness turned into anger,into hatred. I started shouting at her,ignoring her shaking. I was purely angry.

"YOUR SO ENTITLED NOW HUH?! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A 'ANGEL' FROM HEAVEN,YOUR LYING,AND YOUR JUST A PATHETIC 8 YEAR-OLD CHILD WHOS TOO IMMATURE TO STOP PLAYING PRETEND!"

I said things worse than that-let's keep it at minimum so all ages can read this.

skyfall.

PS: like half the lines in this were lines from songs like TV, Somewhere only we know,and Skyfall. 🥰