My poor mother

After Lydia's party,and the talk,i raced to my mom and explained everything,from Lydia being a "loner" to Lydia being a supposedly guardian. Mom just stared at me,concerned and confused. Then she smirked and let out a laugh
"My baby is playing pretend with you!" She said looking at Lydia running in and jump happily.
"No,mom! Im serious,I-"
Lydia glared at me and I just stopped talking. I sat down in a chair and just thought about this all. Is Lydia actually just pretending?.. I looked and mom and Lydia,they were so happy. Lydia was in Moms arms giggling and mom was holding her smiling.
"mamas girl." I muttered.
Lydia looked back at me sympathetically,but then looked back at mom smiling again.
I decided to dismiss myself and walked upstairs. I was heading to my room but mom's door was open..

That doors never opened.

I saw the chance and snuck into my mother's room.
I crept around her room and saw a little drawer open with a journal open to a particular page. I grabbed the journal and looked in it. After a few sentences I realized that I was reading mom's personal vent book. I was invading her privacy. I turned around to see mom there,in the doorway.

"I-MOM!" I said throwing the book onto her bed and running out her bedroom.
"Sweetheart,Its fine I just don't like how you kinda invaded my privacy-" she said reasoning with herself.
"MOM JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled in my room,slamming the door.

I laid on my bed ignoring the constant knocks of my mother and Lydia's constant cries for me. I rolled over on my bed and stuffed my head into my pillow. I looked out my window and just closed my eyes. Why did i act that way? I cannot help it,it's just me.

"My poor. Mother."

Ps: this chapter my inspo was songs about angsty teens and sad songs🗣️