"Hmm" I said playing with her nipples.

"We—we c-cant, your pro-program said-"

"Ion care what they said mama" I said picking her up and sitting her on the table. "Is that okay mama? Hmm? Can I have you?"

"Oh god yes baby"
———————————————
BIANCA POV:

"Asssaadddddddd fuckkkkkkk" I moaned as Assad fucked me on his dinning room table. I came 3 times already and it had only been 20 minutes. "Yea you like that shit right mama?"

"Yesssss" I said scratching his back making him hiss. "You gon paint my shit fa' me mama?"

"I cantttttttt ssad" I said pushing his stomach.

"Yes the fuck you can na' let go" he said making me cum instantly. He pulled out making me whine. "Bend ova'" he said smacking my ass.
————————————
Omniscient pov:

Assad and Bianca laid in silence after they finished. Well Bianca was asleep so It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was peaceful.

Assad stared at Bianca as she slept. She had been sleeping for an hour. His phone rang making her stir a little. He looked over at his phone seeing who was calling him.

Dre.

He hadn't talked to his brother since the day he got arrested...that was 4 weeks ago. He looked at Bianca before moving her off of himself and walking to his kitchen.

"Yooooo"

"Nigga did you fall off the face of the earth or sumin'" Andre said making Assad laugh. "Na I jus wasn't sure if you was still fuckin wit me atfa' I was bein a dumbass"

"Yea you was bein a dumbass and I wasn't but Maya's date passed and made me realize that at least we still fuckin got each other man"

"Yea, shit we all we got forreal"

"Anyways i wan' you to do that lil gender showing shit fa' me and Tiana"

"Niggaaa what" Assad says laughing "you wan' me ta' do a gender showing?"

"Yea, just do sum small like me, ti, you, yo girl and t's parents"

"Man igh"

"Igh ima talk ta' you later bruh, love"

"Love" was the last thing Assad said before hanging up and walking out to the living room seeing Bianca sitting up holding the cover to her naked chest.

"Hey mama" Assad said. "Mmm" Bianca said looking for her bonnet and putting on her head.

"You mad at me?"

Bianca shook her head 'no', "so why you not talking ta' me" Assad said sitting next to her, "I'm sleepy—and soreeeuahh Assad why'd you go so hard" she said making Assad laugh.

"You wasn't stopping me—actually you was tellin me don't stop"

"Assad shut the fuck up" Bianca said turning red. "You broke the rules of your anger management program"

"Na they said no relationships not no fuckin" he stated making Bianca shake her head

"Assad"

"Igh we won't do it no more" he said shrugging. "We need this to work Assad, we have to be better for eachother"

"I know" he said before continuing "you know what a gender showin is?"

"You mean a gender reveal assad" Bianca said chuckling "same shit what is it fa'"

"It's exactly what the name is, why you got some hoe pregnant?" Bianca said making Assad shake his head "fuck no ion bump wit kids"

"My brother having a baby and wan me ta do a lil party, he said you can come"

"Aww that so cuteeee and I will be there" Bianca said smiling

"good cause ima need help"

—————————————