No Hats

Moscow's POV

It has been four days since school started, and only three things have happened, first, New Hampshire, or as he wants to be called, NH, started sitting with the other states and I. He was apparently sick the first couple days of school. Second, Beijing has made it a point to hit on me during every class we have together, which thankfully is only two, and third, папа has decided to sit in on my 5th period class, gym, every day instead of doing his planning teacher stuff, which is so embarrassing. Today was the first Friday of the year and I was ready for the weekend. "Moscow! Get up!" папа yelled from downstairs, I got up and did my routine of taking a shower, getting dressed in something, today was a ripped jeans and black, sleeveless turtleneck day, and brush my teeth then go downstairs to eat breakfast, I could smell the pancakes папа was making from my room. I went downstairs to start eating breakfast, but папа took my hat as soon as I got in the kitchen, "wha- hey! Папа! Give it back!" I tried to grab my hat, but папа held it over my head like I was a cat trying to get a toy. "No more hats at school, show yourself more," папа said, in retaliation, I yanked папа's hat off his head and threw it towards the cats, who immediately started playing with it and took it somewhere else in the house, "oh you petty little shit-" папа and I glared at each other for a while before папа threw my hat to the rest of the cats in the living room and going back to making pancakes. I sat down and started eating.

~Time skip~

The entirety of first period sucked, especially since everyone was looking at me because of my "tiny, whiny, little bear ears," as Beijing said. My entire class asked to touch them after class, but I only let Texas touch them because he asked nicely. Now it was 2nd period, and I had a feeling something really weird was going to happen. In the middle of class, someone knocked on the door, and when China opened it, it was North Korea, and everyone knows that China and North Korea in the same room was a bad idea. "Hello China," he said, "hello North Korea," China replied, "why are you here? I thought you were too mentally incapable to teach," "Pyongyang forgot his lunch, I brought it for him," the tension between the two was so uncomfortable. North Korea handed a lunch box to Pyongyang, "thanks 아빠(dad)," North Korea turned back to China and said, "Китай, я вижу твой стояк, не очень подходящий для школьной среды, особенно в присутствии обоих наших сыновей," I was horrified, he had just said "China, I see your boner not very suitable for the school environment, especially in the presence of both of our sons," I wanted to vomit, "Ну, может быть, тебе не стоит туда смотреть, похотливая сучка," China said, "Ты похотливая сучка," North Korea replied, "Ты прав, я очень возбуждена, у тебя идеальное тело для того, чтобы быть секс-куклой, и я ненавижу это, перестань быть такой достойной секс-куклы," China said, "WHAT THE FUCK??? Stop, stop, stop! You do realize that I'm right here?? I know what you're saying!!" I yelled, the two of them immediately whipped their heads towards me so fast that I think they almost broke their neck, and they said in unison, "shit,".

Pyongyang leaned over to me and said, "what did they say?" "You... you don't want to know," I replied, ready to bash my head in, "Moscow?" China said in a really high-pitched voice, "can I see you outside please?" "a million dollars, I want a million dollars right fucking now for having to listen to you two," "damn, 爸爸, what did you say?" Beijing said, which is surprising because the amount of work place sexual harassment I get from him is insane. "Moscow, you know I don't just have a million dollars on me at all times," China tried to reason with me, "CHINA AND NORTH KOREA ARE FUCKING" Kiyv yelled, "WHAT?" Beijing and Pyongyang yelled in unison, "welp, I'm going to go, bye Pyongyang, love you!" North Korea quickly walked out of the room. The bell rang, signaling the ending of class, "alright, get out, please," CHina said, pointing to the door. I quickly gathered my stuff and practically ran out of the room and to my next period.