I put my index finger on my thumb and started to focus. A V-shaped excellent fit for my cue.

I lowered my back a little so I could see where my ball was going to hit, and I started to hit the center of the cue ball. The sound of the cue ball colliding with the target filled the room. I concentrated on using a steady, controlled stroke while trying for precise aim with every shot.

Red, green, and purple stripes instantly vanished from the table.

I moved to the left side of the table and used the chalk to gently touch my cue's tip.

Bahagya kong ibinaba muli ang likod ko at bwumelo sa susunod na bola na tatamaan ko.

I looked triumphantly at the number 10 ball striped, and when I struck the solid white ball, it glided effortlessly into the hole.

"Masakit na ba likod mo? Kanina ka pa nakaupo diyan." Barumbadong sagot ko.

I took the chalk and moved to the right of the table to rub my cue's tip once again.

Dating gawi.

I aim while standing, keeping my body motionless, and without gripping the cue too tightly.

When the solid white ball hit the burgundy, agad na pumasok ang bola sa butas at marahang itinulak ang dilaw na bola, na nagbigay sa akin ng sapat na espasyo upang maipasok ang dilaw na bola.

The orange-striped and green striped are next to each other, so I had to think about how to enter them at the same time.

Nawala ako sa pag-iisip, "Can you still do it?" My opponent asked, and he grinned.

Natawa ako ng bahagya, "Mananalo ka ba?" Sumbat ko.

Anong silbi mo e naka upo ka nga lang diyan. Letche ka.

With my cue stick, I struck the white ball firmly. Immediately after, the orange-striped ball went through the hole and gently hit the green-striped ball, which moved slowly to the opposite hole and passed through.

I took the chalk and smeared the tip of my cue stick with the chalk because I was going to hit a black ball, and it was the last one.