Tag Team Massacre

Start from the beginning

Georgia:Bisharp use Iron Head on the Golem with the eyebrows.

The two Pokémon had finally gotten their orders and jumped straight into action as Burgundy's Primeape had slammed his fist up against the regular Golem which knocked it back toward its trainer and the same can be said for the Alolan Golem.

As Bisharp's blade at the top of his head had glowed a silvery energy as he charged right into it dealing a great deal of damage...both of their opponents Pokémon has been one shotted.

"N-no way with just one attack."

"Dammit I knew saying something out loud was a bad idea."

Ref:*raises his flags*both Golem and the Alolan Golem are unable to battle the winners of this match is Burgundy and Gerogia, therefore they'll be moving onto the official rounds.he announced

As the crowd had begun to cheer for the one sided victory as the two girls had looked at each other huffed turning away while crossing their arms, while their Pokémon just fist bumped each other not really caring how their trainers interact.

Change Scene James and Bonnie

With James and Bonnie as the two of them are on the battlefield about to get the battle underway as their opponent is a boy and girl duo just like them, as Bonnie is still processing the fact that James had quit Team Rocket altogether and is now doing his own thing.

James:ok you've been staring at me ever since we got out of the terminal is there a reason for that? He asked somewhat uncomfortably

Bonnie:no it's just weir not seeing you in Team Rocket and plus your actually quite hot as well, pretty much on the same level as Keenan.she replied to him

James:*sweats*well..we are related to each other so maybe that's why.he told her

Bonnie:*wide eyed*HUUUUH YOUR RELATED TO KEENAN? She shouted in shock wasn't expecting that

James:I thought Ash or whoever told you about that.

Bonnie:no not really, he's been different ever since that whole Alola incident and I can't blame him, but anyways let's get this started.

As the two of them stood in front of their opponents as the girl that was on the opposite side looks like to be around the same age as James but maybe a year older or younger, James is 21 and the girl is at least 19-20.

"Heeyyy~you there with the long purple violet hair what's your name?" She asked a bit flirtatiously.

James:um...my name is James.he replied

"James huh...well your like REALLY hot, how about we go out and get some lunch after this hmm?"

"Seriously? Is this really the time to be asking our opponent out for a date?" Her partner asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Shut up your not in this I'm talking to him."

James:*sweat drops*I think I'll pass up on that offer since I'm more focused on the Kalos league and winning, sorry to disappoint you.

"Awww well that sucks, but I guess we can see if you'll be able to move onto the next round or not."

Bonnie:*thinks*gee never thought I'd see James of all people get hit on but I can't blame her.

The conversation was short as the two opposing trainers had sent out their first choice of Pokémon which was a Grandbull and a Gliscor as James had raised an eyebrow at the odd pairing but didn't say anything.