Keenan:*thinks*geez I don't even wanna know the amount of girls she asked to be Clemont's future wife sounds like a pain....at the same time reminds me of another somebody from another story.he thought to himself

Change Scene Clemont

He was sitting with Serena and the others as he sneezed which made the others jumped in surprise as his little sister senses were tingling and it wasn't a good thing...for him at least since she did something stupid.

Serena:are you ok Clemont? She asked a bit worriedly

Clemont:yeha I'm fine don't worry about it just a little sneeze.he told her

Ash:well if you say so but it's still weird seeing Serena with a child.

As he glanced at the baby who's strapped to the harness close to her chest as she laughed nervously as Ash raised an eyebrow at that, he also started to wonder if May would want one...although they are a bit too young...just say that to Keenan and the others lol.

Clemont:*thinks*she better not have proposed to someone I keep sneezing at the most random of times.he thought to himself

Change Scene Georgia

For the Dragon Buster or whatever the hell she's called she's currently in arena C which is the where her battle is taking place and her partner is....someone she knew while she was in Unova and she did not expect someone like her to be participating at all.

Georgia:*sweats*seriously out of all the people I team up with it's you, the one person who can't catch up to that Cilan person

Georgia:*sweats*seriously out of all the people I team up with it's you, the one person who can't catch up to that Cilan person.she said

Burgundy:your one to talk considering that you've been real quiet ever since Iris has became Unova Champion, and i thought you were a Dragon Buster.she fired back

Georgia:well unlike you little miss connoisseur I'm good at what I do as I managed to beat over a dozen Dragon type trainers while on my journey.

Burgundy:seriously? ONLY 12 of them? Here i thought you'll have a higher kill count but I guess I was wrong.

Georgia:still better than a C rank connoisseur.

The two of them had bickered as their Pokémon which was a Bisharp and Primeape as the 2 of them had looked at each other sweating since they are in the middle of a match right now and here they are fighting with each other instead of battling.

"Hey we're in the middle of a match here."

"Yeah can you two morons focus."

Their opponents has said to them as both Georgia and Burgundy had looked at their opponents and looked back at each other and came to a silent agreement to get this over with first and move on.

Georgia:hmm I suppose they're right.

Burgundy:fine we can finish this after our battle, Primeape use Focus Punch on Golem.