Let it Begin Fight for The Title

Start from the beginning

Which caused Keenan to sweat drop at that since he knows it's the truth as things started to become easier for him soon as he finished the Sinnoh league and he started to up his training for all of them. Ever since Tobias had showed him the new and improved training style things has gotten way to easy for him.

Not to mention Tatsu,Kala and Ryuga all started to do the same thing as well but Ryuga decided to make it a bit more....his style but it was deprevied off of Keenan who deprived it off of Tobias. The other shocking thing was that Iori wasn't supposed to be Tatsumi's love interest.

Keenan:hmm you know that Tatsumi wasn't supposed to be your love interest it was supposed to be me?

Iori:*surprised*hold on what the hell I was?

Keenan:yeah but the author decided to give Tatsumi some love so he gave you off to him instead, and it seems it was a good decision considering you two have a kid together.

Iori:*sweats*hearing that from you is weird to be honest I cannot imagine you as my lover....well unless it was to the time we first met.she responded to him

A/N:yes Iori was originally gonna be with Keenan but I switched it over to Tatsu.

Keenan completely agrees with her on that one, although he is still confused as to why there's Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill and Ryuga from Beyblade metal saga. He just shrugged it off since he now has good friends who are pretty much like brothers and that's something he'll never forget.

All of a sudden Georgia had made her way over toward the two of them as Iori had freaked out a bit wasn't expecting....another person to join them.

Georgia:soo Keenan are you ready for the upcoming battles? She asked him curiously

Keenan:*shrugs*yeah I guess so, but I'm mainly focused on James and I guess Iori as well.he replied

Georgia *sweats*completely brushing me off huh.she said with a bit of an eye twitch

Iori:do you really think you stand a chance against him? He's defeated Cynthia and the Sinnoh Elite Four and even completed the Battle Frontier like it was a dam side quest.

Georgia:w-well you know what nevermind I give up.she released a sigh

Keenan:*thinks*can't help but feel sorry for the poor girl but I do wonder what Pokémon she has tho.he wondered to himself

From what he can remember is that Georgia has a Vanilluxe,Beartic and....he forgot the rest, but he can expect Ice and Fairy type Pokémon so he'll also be prepared for that as well...even though his Dragon types are more then aware of their weaknesses.

But he will entertain her if they do get matched up in the league(which they will since he has a gut feeling) so he'll use at least one of his top Dragon type Pokémon against her.

Keenan:*rolls his eyes*don't worry if we do get matched up against each other then I'll use one of my Dragon types against you.he told her

Iori:*raises an eyebrow*eh seriously? Your not going to use Latios and Rayquaza on her right.she questioned

Keenan:um...no that'll be pretty much overkill I was thinking Salamence or Hydreigon or maybe another one not to sure.

Iori:that still doesn't make it all the more better since both of them are among your Elite's.

Keenan:*shrugs*well when he loses at least it'll be a sign of respect I guess since I did used one of my stronger ones.

Georgia:*groans*I give up at this point I'll just wait till the league officially starts.