laughable jokes and plenty games-Mio

This is a joke.This is a joke.This needs to be joke.This has to be joke.Say this is a joke.Laugh.This is a joke.Come o laugh.Laugh.Laugh.

"You aren't serious,right?"Landon asked.
"I mean I get I you want to get married but come on..."He chuckles.
"They can't live in London!"
"I don't want to live in London!"I snap.She wanted a boyfriend,she wants now to marry fine.I'm trying to be okay with it.But is she for real?She wants to live London?
"Mio- listen to me...calm down."Her voice breaks and looks at me with waterly eyes.
I feel big thing in my throat.I can't swallow.

"Look Ms.Hirori as you can see.Your daughter doesn't want that so I think-"
"It's fine."I say.
"Say what?"He looks at me like got shoot raising his eyebrow.
She let's her breath.
"I was...a little shocked."I swallow.
"But if you will be happy.It's fine by me."I see the prick sending me daggers.
"Thank God."Jonathan let out his breath.
"We didn't want to make you sad.If you aren't uncomfortable wijour decision we can visit more till you became enough comfortable."
Would you do it?I don't want to.Take your son,take your things and go.Would you you that?

"I'm not comfortable with that."His son looks at him.
"You are gonna do something about that?"His tone becomes colder.
"Landon."His father warns.
"Jonathan."Mom looks at him.
"If you're not comfortable with that Landon we can take a break we can do what your father said."She smiles at him.
As I see the look his father gives him smothering tells me he will change his mind fast.

He sighs.
"No,I just-I apologize for my reaction.This wasn't mature from my side.I will be happy with your decision."He smiles.Oh my God he is so fake.
"I'm happy to hear that."Mom smiles and pats me.
"What about my school?I will be in the eight grade this year."I ask taking a sip of water.
"You will go in Landon's highschool.Therw you will go in the eight grade.I will talk with the director.You are really good at english too so it won't be a problem for you to adapt.If you will like that of course."He took a beef.

Yeah of course I will so fast...I'm trying hard to not roll my eyes.
I look at Landon who is really to take his blue eyes out with the vork.I need to hide my smile.

"When are we going to leave?"I ask eating rice.So yummy..

Stop thinking about food right now.

Mom looks at me like she will give worse news.
"Tomorrow."Landon answers for her.
"Am I right?"He asks smily even thohgn I know he finds all of this absurd like me.
I look at her.
"Mom?"I ask.
Tell me he is lying.
"Yes.We're leaving tomorrow."Landon chuckles.
"Oh what a surprise!"
I sigh.

"So you are going to marry in London?" I ask.
"Yes.We are."Jonathan answers holding her hand.
"What am I wearing ?"I smile rolling my eyes and she chuckles hugging me.
"The most beautiful dress!"Jonathan answers laughing.
"I was actually joking."I smile.

I'm not in mood for that.
Throw me asshole for step bro throw me in London in new class.For sure I'm not thinking of what I will wear.

"Who will take care of the house?"I ask her.
"No need to worry I will sent my man to settle it."
She looks at me.
"I will also sent your aunt Yamaki to take care of the umportan things.Like Jonathan said you dont need to worry about that.You are still a kid."

Of course I'm still a kid.I'm everything but a kid.They start to talk again about other things lime what will they do once the go to UK.
I lift my head and my eyes meet with his.As the first time.His  blue color so warm yet so hot.I smile fakely like he did.This he smiled,like really smiled and then chuckled.

Prick.Giving the clothes and the gifts.Richy prick.
But the black suit with the white shirt that is half unbuttoned,his blond hair and blue eyes and his lazy smiles here and there.The way he holds the glas.
All of that doesn't give good vibe from him.

"Where are you going to stay for the night?"Mom asked.
"We tough of taking a hotel somewhere near here."Jonathan look at his phone while eating with the chopsticks.He became better but his son.He didn't even try I could see Im sure even mom could see.

"There is a hotel near here.J can show it to you later."She smiles even more taking a sip.
"Okay let's walk if you wnat later."He smiles.
"Landon can stay and help Mio then I'll sent him the adress ."He looks at him.He swallows,hard.I hide my smile.
"N-"
"I'm sure Mio wouldn't like the idea I  see she's kind of introvert ."He takes a sil and glares at me.

Posh boy now I would really like that.

I smile.
"It's fine.I will try to be more open up Please be patient with me."I look at mom and then at him.
He swallows.I'm sure he wouldn't like that ,that's why I like it.

"Are you sure?"Mom asks me.
"You don't have to overdo it."Landon says all smily.

Over what?

I'm sure he noticed my confused face.
"Like if you don't want to you don't need to,it's fine."I didn't expect him to explain it to me.
"Thank you."I say sincerely.
"But yeah I want to."I smirk he chuckles.
"I knew they will like each other what did I say you."He looks at mom like won,like he's ten,so happy.
"Fine,fine."She chuckles.

"Shaw we go?"He asks mom looks at me and I nodded.
They stood up.
"If you don't know something you should just watch or Mio can explain it to you if you want."She smiles at him.
"Yeah sure she'll."He looks at me.
They walk out closing the door.
I look at him.He's smirking.
I swallow.Why did I even say that?I just got annoyed.I didn't want that.I have never stayed with a boy alone.And he is jot just a boy.Hes a guy...
"So little sister...what ges do you have in mind?Cause I have plenty..."

3