⊂ɪ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇs ʏᴏᴜ, sᴏ-ᴊᴜɴɢ⊃

Start from the beginning

Minho's grin only widened. "Come on, Bunny. Don't be so cold. I'm just trying to have some fun."

"You have a funny way of showing it," I exclaimed, my voice shines with sarcasm.

He pulled out a lunchbox and sat down next to me without invitation. I shook my head in disbelief. He truly had no concept of personal boundaries.

As we ate in silence, I couldn't help but wonder why Minho was suddenly showing this strange interest in me. We had always been at odds, and I couldn't fathom why he was now making an effort to be around me.

"Do you ever let loose, Bunny?" he finally asked, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" I replied, cautious of his intentions.

He shrugged again, as if it were the simplest thing in the world. "You always seem so serious, like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Don't you ever just relax and have fun?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, suspicious of his motives. "Why do you care?"

Minho leaned back, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I guess I just find it intriguing. You're different from everyone else. You have this fire in your eyes, this determination. I want to understand what drives you."

I scoffed at his attempt at empathy. "Save it, Minho. I don't need your pity or your attempts at understanding me. I'm perfectly capable of handling my own problems."

He chuckled softly, a genuine sound that caught me off guard. "I don't pity you, Bunny. In fact, I admire you. You're strong, and you don't back down from a challenge. I've seen the way you handle yourself, even in the face of adversity. It's impressive."

"That's it?" I asked uninterested.

He make a confused face, "what?" He asked, "I just confess-"

"That's all you got?" I asked sarcastically before standing up, "flirting with every single girl?" I asked as he gasps, making me scoff.

"Save it too Minho, for other girls" I turned my back before finishing my sentence, "your and your sister's plans won't work on me".

I heard him saying, "what the fuck" , lol so it was a plan, too sorry for him that it didn't work, in the year of my 14th I got a lot of confessions but they make me only to punch them hard enough to make them bleed.

After a time the shit get serious as we sat into the class, doing the grand test to pass out invitation to the final terms to pass to new class, new year.

"Are you all done?" Miss sheon asked, she was such a good teacher lately, for me at least, I sighs as I nodded my head, "yes ma'am" I replied quietly.

After a minute we all were carrying a red pen to mark our right and wrong questions as teacher start to tell the answers and we all marked.

"Fuck! No!" I heard Han bae shouted, I was sure that he and his gang members will fail as they never studies, he is the third member of a gang, [Fangs] , the leader is Yuna Yeon, second is Joon-wo and last Han bae, they all are bullies.

I knew that again it would be me to pass all the grand tests, the paper was murged between Korean and english and I have studies enough to pass it with flying colors.

"So the results are here!" Ma'am said as she sighs, "congrats So-Jung you again got the first position and you can attend the last paper" she said as I nodded my head.

I don't care about others whether they pass or fails because it doesn't matter to me, unless it's something about me... Or my dad.

In these term, our way of giving papers changed, before one day of paper they take grand tests and who ever passes that can take the finals or what ever the term is going on.

It was a best way for them to earn money because of this rule, I know I can't possibly loose it and allows my mother to abuse me, I don't hate her abuse I just hate her stepping into my apartment.

She always abuses me as she pleases or she is in bad mood, anger, frustration, any negative affection, she would take that out on me and I allows her to hit me because she won't stop, and if I tried to she always call my dad bad and I can't afford it.

She just wants my grades and I just want my money back so that's why I studies hard and she gave me money for my living, that's not it, I have credit and debit cards also.

Just than my phone rang, I sighed before attending the call.

"Hello mother"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

next chapter: 2-march-2024