Question 35 O-O

Tiger_Ninja: what would you do if you woke up with a hangover and Denmark and France were asleep in the same bed as you? Oh yeah, and their shirtless.

Well... The hangover is probably Denmark's fault.

But we had a sleep over right? Right? Please say I'm right!!!

France: Onhonhonhonhonhon.

Hungary!!!!

France: Not Hungary! *runs out door*

Okay back to the question.

I already told you guys what would happen if I woke up next to Denmark.
:3

As for them being shirtless.... I am totally fine with Denmark shirtless but France *shivers*. As long as France kept his pants on I guess it's okay, but France never keeps his pants on....

Ahhjjhhjjjdlebdklwsvlaksbskaksbzjzkhdjsk!!!!! *rocks back and forth in a ball*

It was just a sleep over. It was just a sleep over. It was just a sleep over.-

Denmark: Morning!~ *flexes*

I'm totally fine now. O#O

Denmark: what happened last night?

I have no idea.

Denmark: oh yeah we went to the bar with France-

Dude, I don't think I want to know. I'm going to go meet my therapist. I'll see you later. Wait, one more thing! Can you flex again?

Denmark: O-O

Never mind. *stumbles out door*

Denmark: I was just going to say we had a sleep over...

----------

Okay I freaked out a bit in real life and probably need a therapist now, but thanks for the question Tiger_Ninja !

France: yes, thank you. Onhonhonhonhon~

No you don't! *pushes him out door*

England: I wouldn't touch him if I were you. Who knows where he's been.

Oh right. *puts on latex gloves*

Denmark: why do these things keep happening!?!