Hope glanced over her shoulder at Bellamy and Wells knowing that the chancellor son was in love with Clarke but she didn't feel the same way especially since she blames him for the death of her father. Hope didn't want to listen to them anymore and decided to walk ahead of the two of them to catch up with Finn and Clarke who was at a waterfall and had informed the group they had found fresh blood on some rocks and jaspers goggles.

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy questioned as he, Bellamy, Hope, Wells and Clarke followed after Finn who was tracking Jasper following the blood trail. "we don't Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker" Bellamy commented looking ahead at Finn who was in front of them all as Wells rolled his eyes in response and informed the group, " it's called cutting sign. Forth-year Earth skills. He's good"

Finn sighed with a look of annoyance as he tried to concentrate but found it hard to with the others making a comment every couple of moments, " you want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Hope glanced around at everyone with a shrug and firmly stated, " we already have targets on our backs" Clarke frowned in confusion as she stared at her friend eyeing her closely and questioned, " what do you mean?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Hope questioned ignoring the curiously looks she was receiving from everyone, " we fell from the sky and landed in a place where these people saw us a threat. And because they don't understand what they saw apart from 100 teenagers on their land they will want to get rid of us. So the moment we stepped on Earth it put a target on all of us" Bellamy glanced at the auburn haired girl who was walking in front of him when Wells was the one to speak up, "She's right. These people see us a threat especially when they probably saw the dropship look at what they did to Jasper"

Finn wasn't really paying attention to the conversation that was happening as something had caught his eye as he saw crimson red blood on one of the branches only to look down to see to see blotches of blood on a rock as he crouched down beside it causing the rest of the group to share a look when the sound of a loud groan was heard from the distance, " what the hell was that?" Murphy inquired frantically as she looked around the trees and the bushes as it sounded like it was from somewhere close.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke glanced over at Bellamy over her shoulder before they continued walking forward towards where they could head Jasper groaning loudly in pain. The auburn haired girl gasped placing a hand against her mouth at the sight of Jasper who was tied up against a tree with ropes around his wrists, legs and torso as he had his eyes closed groaning in excruciating pain after being hit by a spear and dragged around the forest.

"Oh, my god. Jasper" Hope whispered to herself with a look of horror on her face at the sight. Clarke rushed forward without a second thought, " Clarke! No! It could be a trap!" Hope sighed as she followed after the blonde girl, " what the hell is this?" Bellamy questioned in surprise as he looked up at Jasper's body only for Clarke to gasp loudly as the ground disappeared from under her feet only for Hope to immediately grab ahold of her arm holding her up, " Oh, Crap! I got you" Hope whispered as she let out a heavy sigh.

Clarke let out a sigh of relief as she looked up at Hope, " pull her up" Finn yelled out grabbing ahold of Hope's waist to stop her from falling down as the others came to help pull Clarke up as the two girls fell on the ground. Hope turned her gaze onto Clarke with a concerned look seeing the way she was breathing heavily, " are you okay?" She questioned only for the blonde to pull her into a tight hug, " Yeah, thanks to you. Thank you, Hope"

Hope smiled slightly before Bellamy helped her onto her feet looking up at Jasper tied up on the tree, "we need to get him down" Clarke nodded her head in agreement as she also climbed up onto her feet standing beside Hope when Finn spoke up and told them, " I'll climb up there and cut the vines" Wells scoffed narrowing his eyes at Finn as it was clear he was jealous of how close Clarke and Finn had gotten since they arrived on the ground, "Yeah, yeah. I'm with you"