"Has it really been that long?" Mr. Huang exclaimed. "Oh, you must have started as a child actor."

"No, no, no. I filmed my first project when I was in my freshman year. It's been a year since I graduated. I am not a child actor."

Mr. Huang looked surprised and patted Guan Zhiyi's shoulder suggestively, "You look so young. I thought you were under 18 years old, hahaha."

Guan Zhiyi forced a smile and subtly moved closer to Liu Yun.

But later, Huang Zhian kept trying to talk to her. Just as she was wondering when this awkward and unproductive topic between them would finally end, she heard the sound of someone opening the door behind her.

Guan Zhiyi noticed Zhao Zhihui getting up and walking towards the door.

It's rare to see Zhao Zhihui being so attentive, who could it be?

She turned her head to look at the door, but as soon as her eyes landed on the person who had just entered, she froze in place.

The person entering was dressed in a long black coat, standing tall with a polite and distant smile on his face. He was not alone; there was another man following behind him, helping him remove his coat before quietly stepping back.

Once the coat was off, he revealed a deep navy blue suit with a white shirt underneath. Unlike last time, he was wearing a tie this time. He looked serious yet pleasant to see.

The man did not notice her at first. He nodded slightly, and Zhao Zhihui walked over to shake his hand. His handsome face seemed to draw people in.

A few seconds later, his gaze swept over the dining table, and Guan Zhiyi immediately turned away.

She stared closely at the plate in front of her, her heart trembling. She never expected to encounter Qi Chengyan in such a setting. Moreover, judging by Zhao Zhihui's reaction, it seemed that he was quite familiar with him.

What is he doing here?

Guan Zhiyi considered running away for a moment, but after calming down, she realised it wasn't a big deal.

With Qi Chengyan position, it wouldn't be surprising if he knew these investors. And as a Yixing's actress, it also wasn't strange for her to be here.

As long as they both pretended not to know each other, everything would be fine.

With this in mind, Guan Zhiyi quickly reached for her phone to send him a message, but before she could even click on it, Liu Yun tapped her.

"Why are you still playing with your phone? Focus," Liu Yun whispered. "So it's actually Qi Chengyan, no wonder..."

Guan Zhiyi lowered her head, "Sister Yun, do you know him?"

"I've heard that the Qi family intends to enter the entertainment industry. But I didn't expect to see Qi Chengyan so soon. You probably didn't know him. He just returned from abroad. This person has a great reputation in the circle. He is very influential..... Since he's here today, could it be that he's also interested in <Dawn and the Wild>?"