I immediately stop when I saw tears in his eyes..

Y/n:"Don't cry pls.Im so sorry,I was just teasing you....I really love you a lot means sooo much,and I will always do!"

I wipe his tears with my thumb..

Kai:"Hahah I know that this would work!"(giggle)

Y/n:"You were acting, didn't you!?"

Kai:"Obviously! I have to pull my inside acter out so that you can spill the truth out!"

Y/n:"You know-Ah just leave it!"

I said and walk away directly in my class and sit at my usual place beside window as he also came and sit beside me because of course not he is my boyfriend but also my seatmate..

Kai:"Someone is pissed off,huh?"

Y/n:"You are so bad!"

Kai:"Telling or hearing truth is counted as bad"

I just gave him a death glare and look infront..
I didn't really like to show my emotions because Not only I'm shy but also I feel like showing is weak,cuz sometimes people took advantage of that..

After sometime our class teacher enter in with.....A girl?

Kai:"New student?"

She was wearing a revealing dress which is obviously not my type,and by her looks and attitude i can say that she is an another spoiled rich man's daughter....
I look at kai who was staring at the girl like she is the only girl in this planet but I shrugs that off and look infront to teacher..

Teacher:"So guys we have a new student"(excitedly said)"Please introduce yourself"

??:"Hello everyone...I'm park Yeona, and I'm sure we would get along soon"(wink)

Teacher:"So Yeona you can sit there, infront of kai and y/n's bench"

Yeona:"Sure"

Teacher:"And also you are a late student,so you can take notes from y/n and Kai as they are the only student I can trust with notes"

Yeona:"Alright"

She said and sit on her where Teacher told her to sit..

Yeona:"Hey Kai"

Kai:"Hi Yeona"

He said while shaking hands with her.

Yeona:"Hey y/n"

She held her hand for an hand shake but I didn't accept that and spoke..

Y/n:"Hi"(cold)

Kai:"Ah-umm don't mind my girlfriend actually she is an bad mood"

Yeona:"Oh! it's totally fine"(smile)

She looks infront when teacher started to teach us...

Kai:"What's your problem?"

Y/n:"What do you mean?"

Kai:"I mean can't you talk to new people nicely?"

Y/n:"Nope I can't"

Kai:(Faceplam)"Please God give her some feelings-"

Y/n:"If I don't have any feelings then I would probably not fell in love with you!"

He look at me then look away when he realised his cheeks are getting red...

The lecture finally end!

Kai:"And now you can eat food!"

Y/n:"Did you just read my mind?"

Kai:"Kind of....."

Y/n:"You know me pretty well,don't you?"(chuckle)

Kai:"Yeah I do"(proudly smile)

We were about to leave the class but the suddenly someone called Kai..

Kai:"Oh! Yeona"

Yeona:"Umm Kai I need your help"

Kai:"For what?"

Yeona:"As I'm new here so I want you to show me this whole university......it's ok if you are not 'free'.."

Why she said free word while looking at me??

Y/n:"Anyways I'm going..have a good time together"

Well I trust my man so I don't need to go with him everywhere he go with some girls....I was about to leave but Kai hold my hand and gesture me to wait a little..

Kai:"I'm sorry Yeona i can't show you"

Yeona:"Oh-Ah it's fine"

Kai:"But wait"

He take a look in our class and found our one student,who is a bookworm..

Kai:"Hey Hyuk!"

Hyuk:"Yes?"

Kai:"Will you pls show our university to Yeona?"

Hyuk:"Yeah sure"

Yeona:"I would rather die than going with this Stupid and ugly boy!"