Another guy touching you part 2 *

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo carried you over his shoulder into his room, where he threw you onto his bed and closed the door. He should stay back; he should stay away from you - you were enemies after all.

But he couldn't. He couldn't contain himself ... not with you.

It was as if you influenced him like nothing else.

When the door was closed, he leaned over you and smashed his lips against yours. You felt the same way he did - you wished you could fight it, you wished you could stay away from him, but no chance.

You returned the kiss and pulled him closer to you. You started undressing - or rather, ripping each other's clothes off, as the desire for each other suddenly felt urgent.

So much supposed hatred that had built up between you over the years and led to pure tension had to come out now.

Your now naked bodies pressed against each other, and Mattheo's hands and lips were all over you.

"Why do you have to be so god damn sexy?" he murmured as he kissed down your neck and massaged your breast with one hand while the other slid between your legs.

"Why do you have to look so damn good?" you asked back as a moan escaped you, which only turned Mattheo on even more.

He put two fingers on your clitoris and massaged it with pressure as he sucked on your skin and left a hickey - just the first sign of many to make it clear who you belonged to.

You moaned and your back arched a little against him.

He lined up at your entrance and took one of your legs to drape over his shoulder, and the other to wrap around his waist. "Are you ready for me to completely ruin you, princess?"

In the heat and unable to speak due to your already heavy breathing, you nodded slightly, and seconds later you felt Mattheo entering you hard and without warning, letting out a groan.

He began to move fast and hard inside you, penetrating deeply while your legs were still wrapped around his body.

You moaned in pure pleasure and satisfaction and grabbed his hair with one hand, pulling lightly, while the nails of your other pressed into his back. He let out a moan of his own and his movements became even harder as he slid his tongue back into your mouth.

Your tongues battled with each other, and his hands slid over your body as he thrust harder and harder into you.

It was getting hotter in the room and Mattheo was getting rougher with you, his kisses, his thrusts and his touches.

In the meantime, you even changed positions and Mattheo took you from behind, which allowed him to take you even deeper.

At a certain point you couldn't take it anymore and reached your orgasm with loud moans and gasps. That wasn't enough for Mattheo - he took you there two more times before he finally cum himself inside you with a few final, very hard thrusts.

When you were finished, you just lay there silently for a while. Your legs were shaking like crazy, and your body was covered in hickeys, light bruises and even handprints.

You were already thinking about how you were going to get back to your room, because walking was no longer an option.

Just as you were about to sit up and get dressed again, Mattheo's strong arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you against him. "What do you think you're doing?" he grumbled into your neck, placing light kisses on it.

"I should go." you reply, but you only get a short laugh from Mattheo. "You must be dreaming. I'm not letting you go. Not now. You belong to me... and from now on, I'll make that clear to you if I must... and to everyone else around." he breathed as he continued to spread kisses over your skin.