Part 7

Taehyung pov
"Where were you? I was literally waiting for you!!". I said when Jungkook entered the room.
"Ha? I was stuck with our college friends". He said.
"Did you bring it?".
"Yes". He said, handing me my watch.
"Can't you wear some gold case watches today? It's not matching your outfit".
"No, I love this Cartier watch only".
"Okay okay. Get ready fast!". Jungkook said, sitting in a chair.
"Can you please take this guy out? He's been crying for the past hour". I said pointing at Jay.
"Why, Jay? What happened? Why are you crying?".
"B-boss! He's not mine anymore". He said.
Soon, the door opened revealing San.
"San, what are you doing here? Omg! You already got ready". Jungkook said, looking at him.
"Yes, I wanted to see my brother. So I came back". He said and hugged me.
"You are looking handsome, San". I said.
"Not more than you ,the most handsome man". He said, making me smile.
"It looks so good to see you both in white suits. Seriously Taehyung, you look younger than San. Thank god your height saved you". Jungkook said.
"Whatever". I said while wearing my watch.
"By the way, San. Your coat was different right? Did you buy a new one?".
"Ha? No actually I accidentally spilled a juice on it so I told my friends to bring a new coat".
"Oh okay. It's okay , this coat suits you too".

San pov
I fake smiled when Jungkook said that and turned back to them.
I kept my gun in my suit pocket so I tried to remove it but I only felt empty.
Whe-re? Where's my gun????.
I touched my whole suit but I didn't find my gun.
Oh shit!! It's in my old coat.
"What happened, San?". Jay asked me.
"Ha? Nothing. I mean I brought something here. Maybe I- I didn't bring it". I said turning to him.
Soon, Mr Kim entered the room.
"Omg! San , you are also here. Good then come already time up. Taehyung, everything ready right?".
"Yes, dad". Taehyung said.
"Good, come let's go". He said.
"Ha dad! You guys go, I'll come within a few minutes". I said and went out.
I went straight to my room and took my old coat and searched for it but unfortunately I didn't find my gun.
"SHIT! SOMEONE STOLE MY GUN! WHO THE HELL DID THIS??? WHOEVER IT IS I'LL KILL THEM!!".

Timeskip

Yn pov
Soon, I entered the venue after taking pictures with my loved ones in room. Zara and my other friends were standing next to me as bridesmaids. To the opposite to me Ella was standing with her friends. Mine and hers eyes meet, she smiled but I turn without smiling.
Soon, my dad came and stood in middle of us. He locked my right hand with his and looked towards Ella.
"I know what all you did to my daughter. But as it is your big day , I want to forgive you. I know as you guys are now marrying to the same family. Please get along with eachother and stay happily together". He said and strachted his hand towards her.
She smiled through her tears and placed her hand on my dad's hand.
"C'mon, my daughtes. Let's go". He said and I raised my head to see Taehyung and San standing on the stage.
Slowly we all three walked on the virgin road as my eyes stayed on Taehyung only.
He's like my drug. No matter how much far I go or what crazy measures I take to stay away from him, I always end up back where I have started.
We got on the stage and my dad placed my hand on Taehyung and Ella's on San.
"Take care of my daughters". He said smiling.
Soon, me and Taehyung, Ella and San stood opposite to each other. We were standing on left side and them on right and the officiant on the middle. They already decided to do mine and Taehyung's oath first as Taehyung is the eldest.
"Lee Yn, will you accept this man as your husband and love him forever?".
"I do".
"Kim Taehyung, will you accept this woman as your wife and love her forever?". The officiant said.
"I do". He said smiling in the voice which calmed down the ocean.
"Lim Ella, will you accept this man as your husband and love him forever?".
"I do".
"Kim San, will you accept this woman as your wife and love her forever?".
"I do".
"You may exchange the ring".
Soon the small kid brought the ring for us. The officiant opened it.
This ring? This ring was selected by me but we brought the ring Taehyung selected right.
Soon, my eyes went towards Ella's and San's ring.
That one is our ring!.
"Taehyung, our rings got exchanged". I said to Taehyung in a low voice.
"No, it's in the current place". He said was about to take the ring but we heard a loud bang sound near us.

Ella pov
While talking down the virgin road I looked at Jimin. He smiled at me in relief.

Flashback
"What do you want to say?". I heard someone's voice and I turned to see Jimin.
"Ji-min".
"Yes it's me. Now tell me what you want to say?".
"Jimin, please please help me".
"First tell me what's happening then I'll think about helping".
"You have to help me because it's about Taehyung".
"Taehyung? Hey!! Are you planning something to spoil this marriage? If you do that I'll kill you-".
"Not me, San is doing it".
"What?".
"Yes, Jimin. Listen,I can't tell you everything in detail but San is planning to kill Taehyung. He has a gun in his suit. After a few minutes he'll go to Taehyung's room and will shoot him".
"WHAT???".
"Yes, Jimin. Please do something. I'm begging you. Please!"
"I don't know whether I should believe you or not. But I don't want to take a risk so yeah I'll check his pocket. If I don't find a gun, I'll bring a gun and kill you". He said and went searching for San.

Jimin pov
After Ella said that I went to search for San. I saw him standing with his friends Wooyoung and mingi.
I held a kid's hand who was passing next to me.
"Kiddo, can you please help me? Will you go and spill the juice which you are holding on that man's coat? I'll give you ten more glasses of juice". I said and that kid happily agreed.
Soon, the kid went and spilled his juice on San's coat.
San made a disgusting face and excused himself and went inside the washroom. I went and stood behind the door. Soon, he removed his coat and started to wash it.
God! Did I mess up his wedding coat?
In a short period of time, San removed something from his coat. It was none other than a gun.
He kept his coat outside and went inside to pee.
I took that chance and went inside. I rapidly took the gun from his coat and ran away.
Flashback ends.

Ella pov
Now I'm standing in front of San. Behind me Taehyung is standing facing Yn. Soon, the officiant started to take an oath from Taehyung and Yn as we stood there.
I was minding my own business but suddenly San's action caught my attention. He kept his hand inside the coat and was removing something.
Omg! Is it a gun? Taehyung is right behind me!! Will he kill him now?? No, this should not happen.
Suddenly San removed the gun from his coat and aimed it behind me and was about to fire it. I don't know what got into me. I held his hand and brought the gun near my stomach.
That's it. It shot me.

Yn pov
"AHHHHHHHHHH". I heard everybody shouting. I looked behind Taehyung and saw Ella fell on Taehyung 's back.
Taehyung soon held her. Soon I went towards her and she fell on my lap.I looked at San who was holding a gun, he was about to fire again but Jimin and Jungkook came running and held San.
Did San shoot her? But why?
"Call an ambulance!!!". I shouted.
"N-o, don't want to. Pl-please yo-u gu-ys get marr-ied first" Ella said.
"What nonsense, Ella?? Somebody call ambulance". Taehyung said.
"Pl-please Taehyung. Ple-ase! Please do what I say. Please marry each other. I want to see. I want to see you guys together. Ple-ase Zara bring a ring for them". She said,
Soon, Zara brought out wedding rings.
"Ella-".
"Yn, please!! If you guys don't marry now. I don't know what that psychopath will do to you guys tomorrow. I want you guys to be together. Please Yn, please put the ring on him". She said,
Zara gave me a ring with teary eyes. I looked at Taehyung who also was in the urge to cry.
I slowly held his hand and placed a ring on his finger.
Taehyung did the same for me.
We literally exchanged our rings at the same spot.
"Finally, I did it". Ella said smiling.
"I'm sorry for making you suffer these many days. I think God gave me a great punishment for that. I'm glad I saved you guys at least. stay happily".
That's it. She closed her eyes.
"ELLAAAA!!!". I shouted.
At that moment the police came to arrest San.
Police handcuffed him and were about to take him.
"One minute". Taehyung said, stopping them.
"Before he goes I should tell him something". He said. He slowly got up from the place and took the ring box of San's.
"Before you go. You should see this ring and go". He said and took out the ring.
Soon, San stood in shock when he saw those rings.
But I saw that Mr Kim was in more shock than him.
"These rings look similar right? Mr Kim?".