prolouge

"You all  never understands me never"

I shouted for the first time in my life I shouted at all of them .
My body was trembling and my breathing was heavy .

' No ishqi it's not your fault this time' I said to myself for calming, just then a hand land on my face making me land on the floor .

I looked at her with teary eyes that were blurring my view.

"Maa"  the word came out of my mouth and my eyes closed making me gone in a deep slumber.

" Kisi Kam ki nhi hai take her away from my eyes"
The lady said and a boy came further taking her away .

" Maa isn't you were being too rude"  a girl came in front of the lady .

"So now you'll teach me how to behave"  she look at the girl with anger fuming in her eyes .

It's evening  and I was awake sitting in my room looking outside the window .

"Ishqi " the voice came I look at that side and their she was standing with a tray in her hand .

"How is my baby" she said, keeping the tray at the side table giving me the cup of tea .

" I'm so sorry my baby mamma was too rough , please forgive mamma. "
She said, looking at me with a smile .

" It's okk Maa" I said, and that's all she take me in a hug .

Everytime every single  time this happens too me they treat me like shit and then say sorry and I just say it's okk.

I know they never thought any thing wrong for me but after all this their is a feeling in the  corner  of my heart that I can't  forgive them . My heart knows how I deal with all this .

'I wish I also have someone who understands me' and a lone tear escape from my eyes .