We walk up to her room and I put her into her crib as she drifts off to sleep.

Her orange amulet glowed, her own magical spirit protecting her as she slept.

I hear a door creek.

It kinda worried me cause my mates would've made themselves known. Unless..

I feel an arm reaching out to me and I grab it before flipping whoever it was, over.

I turn to see Emmett groaning.

"Oh my god, Emmy" I bend down to help him up.

"Iris?" he realises it was me. "You're back! And damn you're strong" he grins happily, pulling me into his strong arms.

Oh how I missed this.

"Yeah, I am" I smile and warm up into him.

As we part from the hug, he pulls me into a long and deep kiss.

I pull away, trying to catch my breath. "Okay Emmett, I still need to breathe" I give out a breathy chuckle.

He chuckles too with the hugest grin on his face.

"Where are the others?" I ask. "Hunting" he replies.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you look right now" he smirks as he looks at me up and down with a lip bite.

"I just got back" I push his chest a bit before picking up my bags.

He takes them from my hands before speeding away and placing them into my room.

He comes back and takes my hand, leading me out of the room and gently shutting the door before pushing my back against the wall and smashing his lips onto mines.

Damn I was missed.

His hands move around my body as our lips move with one anothers. We part from the kiss when we hear the front door open.

You know, now that I think of it, I'm surprised Alice didn't see me coming.

I give Emmett one more peck before excitedly trotting down the stairs and meeting with my other mates.

"Iris!" Alice chimes as she and Rosalie speed over to me and pull me into a bone crushing hug.

"Aw look how happy you are now" I pinch Rosalie's cheek as she has a wide grin on her face.

Rosalie has been grumpy ever since I left. She wanted me home badly.

I then hug Carlisle and Esme. Jasper and Edward following.

"I'm guessing Emmett took a headstart?" Edward asks me and I nod sheepishly.

"I love you all, you will find me in my room" I walk back up the stairs before flashing them a smile and a wink.

I walked into my bathroom and stripped from my dress, Gia literally forced me to wear this lilac lingerie underneath.

I sat on my bed and pulled out a novel that still sit on my bedside table.

I laid on my stomach and began to read it before my bedroom door opened.

I paid no mind to who it was until my attention was caught, big time.

Good luck to me.

✯✯✯

I woke up in my bed, completely worn out.