Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

"We...I...we shouldn't, Mr Sloan," she stammered nervously as she ran her sweaty palms against her thighs.

"What!" He said quietly and a shiver ran down her spine. It was worse than being shouted at.

"Gabrielle's pregnant..." she began and then gulped as it hit home again. She was a homewrecker.

"Yes. And?" Mr Sloan asked annoyed and pulled into their usual spot for the first time without her being naked and ready.

He needed her. He thought she needed him too. He didn't want anyone else. Only her. He turned to glare at her and reached over to feel her sodden underwear. She jumped and then moaned and he smirked as she thrust into his fingers as they slipped under the fabric. He grew annoyed as she still resisted. She was practically oozing with her desire to be fucked. Anger swirled within him. He was mostly angry at himself. In a moment of drunken idiocy, he had fucked Gabrielle for the first time in years and gotten her pregnant. He hadn't even remembered it, only woken up with a pounding headache and both naked in bed together. He'd long since taken the spare bedroom. He'd fucked up and it was hurting Candice. Making her hesitate. Making her pull back.

She shook her head. "No. No. Nooo," she moaned but her body was saying the opposite. He rolled his eyes and slammed open his door and almost ripped open hers. He yanked her out of her seat and ripped her dress with his urgency of getting her naked as she should be.

"Mr Sloan....please, it...it...it's wrong," she muttered as he ripped through her underwear. He lifted her up and dropped her unceremoniously onto the bonnet. His jeans and boxers were pushed down and he slid her down onto him violently. "Mr Sloan!" She exclaimed but she didn't have any more words to refuse him. She felt whole with him inside her and she splintered to pieces on the second stroke.

He pulled out, slammed her onto her front and swiftly re-entered with a grunt. He released all his annoyance into her and she could barely think straight when he finally grunted his release.

He gripped her neck and lifted her backwards to look at her in the eye.

"I don't give a fuck if she's pregnant. If I want to fuck you, I damn will do. Do you understand?"

Candice whimpered slightly but nodded. "Yes, Mr Sloan."

"Besides you'll be pregnant soon if you aren't already," he stated casually and she froze as she flopped back down to the bonnet with a loud thud.

Shit! She thought. How had she not thought about that? She was so stupid! She tried to desperately think of her last period and she couldn't remember. She didn't even attempt to count the number of times he'd fucked her over the last three months. Surely she had more luck in winning the lottery than not being pregnant. Feeling nauseous she made a plan to head for the pharmacy at the next opportunity. She needed to know. What she would do she didn't know. She just needed to know. He didn't seem upset about the idea but it was well out of her wheelhouse. Having a baby right now was not in her plan. Her exams were only two months away. She was planning on university. Though even that had lost its appeal as it would mean leaving Mr Sloan. She didn't think her own body would allow that. Never mind Mr Sloan. She craved him too much to leave. She'd only lasted two days, three times and it had felt like torture.

He slipped out of her and she whimpered at the loss. He chuckled but then remembered her refusal earlier and slapped her on the ass. She flinched and thrust forwards. His hand landed again and again five more times and she couldn't hold in her screams, as the force travelled straight through with no let up as she was pressed so tightly against the metal. The pain sent tendrils through her ass to her core and fluids dribbled out of her more.