OPTION NUMBER TWO

Tyres crunching snapped Candice out of her daydream. She looked up as Mr Sloan pulled the car to the side of the road. Confused at his action, she glanced through the dark windows. She couldn't recognise any landmarks in the pitch black with no street lights or buildings visible. She was further plunged into darkness when he cut the headlights.

"Mr Sloan?" She questioned, eyeing him with confusion. She wondered if they had a flat tyre or something but surely she would have heard any issue too. As she wondered, she grew more perplexed as he was still just staring straight ahead. He shut off the engine completely and she swallowed past the sudden lump in her throat. "Mr Sloan?" She asked again and his chest rose and fell as he huffed.

"There are two choices, Candice63+. I take you home and you find another family to babysit," he stated, not even looking at her.

She swallowed, wondering what she had done wrong. She'd been looking for work for ages and she really needed the money. It wasn't so easy to find another family like he suggested and she did really like Theo. He was cute and funny. Plus he didn't make her life a misery, which she understood was usually the case with kids. It was the fifth session of looking after him and the money was more than she had asked for. It had really started to boost her savings fund for university. Her brow furrowed, hoping to go for option two.

"And option two?" she asked in a hushed voice when he did not further elaborate.

"You take off all your clothes and climb into my lap," he stated bluntly.

She gasped at the insinuation and was about to protest when he pulled out money from his wallet. "You'll get that too," he said, throwing the three hundred dollar bills into her lap. Her words died in her throat and the notes seemed to burn right through her clothes. She'd never seen so much money before.

He still wasn't looking at her and the minutes stretched as her blood pounded in her head. Was she really considering this? She thought to herself. She should tell him hell no and not look back but the money wasn't the only thing stopping her. In fact the money was only a tiny fraction of the decision she realised as she looked at him. She felt herself grow wet as she took in just how damn attractive he was. She'd stopped herself several times admiring him and each time she had berated herself. He was off limits. Her boss. Married! Her thoughts didn't stop her from looking though and she again examined him in more detail. From his deep chestnut hair that seemed effortlessly styled and had her wanting to run her fingers through it. To his chiseled jawline to his muscular shoulders and chest barely disguised in his tight fitting shirt. She allowed herself to drop her gaze further and sucked in another breath as she noticed a huge bulge in his jeans. Her pulse raced and she told herself to look away. She must have stared for too long as he turned towards her.

"Well?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and she snapped her eyes up and flushed under his piercing blue gaze.

Her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish and she felt her cheeks colour further.

"I've never..." she trailed off embarrassed and couldn't hold his gaze. It was getting stifling in the car and she could see the windscreen already start to fog. She was tempted that was for sure and not just because of the money. Most of the people in her year had been fucking for years but she had never met anyone she liked like that. Never met anyone that made her wet at all. Not like Mr Sloan.

Another couple of bills landed in her lap and she swallowed harder. Would taking it make her a prostitute?

"I know," Mr Sloan stated and she shyly looked up into his eyes. They had softened slightly but turned heated when she fingered the bottom of her top. She was hesitant and he reluctantly offered the other choice again.